Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Small Object Labels & Stickers
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 13, 2011
Like my title suggests, this is a CUTE sticker set. No other way to describe it. The images are quirky, and the sayings are clever and fun!

There are bookplates, mailing labels, gift tags, letters, numbers, tabs... chock full-- and surprisingly there are MANY DIFFERENT ones...

One of my favorites says: "The book you see belongs to me. I kindly request you leave it be. If you want to read it through, I'd be happy though to share with you."

See... cute, right? I just have to get myself to use them rather than hoard them!
on May 8, 2013
I'm torn on this sticker set because I do enjoy some of the quirky, silly artwork. I love hedgehogs, funny mustached men and matryoshkas to name a few sort of random fun graphics, but there were a quite few repeated pages in here where I'd have to stretch my effort and imagination to really get much use out of the stickers. For example, there are a couple pages of empty clock faces, fill-in dates, and scribbly characters. While I could just label random stuff with dates or clocks... it didn't really suit my needs. I would much rather have had more pages of address labels, bookplates, or gift tags. This set is for you if you love random, quirky graphics and things to stick everywhere. If you love to decorate and add little stickers just for the sake of being a bit unique and interesting, it will probably be fine for you. I just didn't find it quite cute enough or practical enough to keep around. Item will be returned.
on July 5, 2015
If you like stickers and like to decorate letters, notes, notebooks, file folders...pretty much anything...with cute and funny stickers, this is for you! Take a look at the sample pictures, and if they make you grin, you'll know. I just got these and can't wait to use the big sticker with a snail on it that asks the mailman to deliver it to my good friend-to send a snail mail letter. The smaller stickers are just funny to decorate a letter with. If you use a paper planner, they are small enough to put in there to make you laugh when you get to certain dates. These are probably most fun for a certain type of person, and you'll know from the images whether that's you. The stickers are definitely for children and child-like adults.
on January 17, 2015
love quirky labels - but the outside cover is deceptive. there are some cute labels (not enough of the quirky ones) but they are very small. Good address labels. I mainly like to stick them on gifts (to: from:) but there really isn't enough room to write on the ones they provide - I mean you can, just in a thin pen very small writing. Also I like to stick labels on my kids food containers to go to school with, but there aren't any with a nice blank option big enough.
wanted to love this and support the artist, but I would not recommend and won't buy again.
on October 15, 2009
There is a sticker/label for every need in this package! I have already used a shipping label for mailing a large envelope and a "This belongs to" sticker for making sure no one ate a container of a couple of cookies saved for Dad! These stickers are so much fun and they will be sure to bring a smile to your face! I bought one for my daughter and one for myself!
on March 20, 2015
There are some useful address labels but most aren't as cute as you'd expect from the cover. Labels include:
1) gift labels
2) clocks
3) numbers and letters
The drawings and colors are rather plain so I am eager to use this up and buy something prettier.
on March 14, 2011
OMG this is so cool! My sister bought it for me as a gift from a bookstore and it is awesome! There are labels for packages, stickers for letters that say things like
"E-mail is good.
Parcels are better.
If you like me at all,
you will respond to this letter,"
there are birthday ones and food gift ones and the illustrations are absolutely adorable. I definitely recommend this!!!
on February 22, 2011
I'm not overly impressed with this label book, but it does have a few cute stickers in it (very, very few). The outside design of the book looks better than what's offered inside. I don't think I'll get anything like this ever again though.
on March 7, 2010
Here you will find infinite ways to jazz up and personalize your gifts, handmade items, correspondence, recipe cards....you name it!
There are tons of wonderful little stickers and labels in this book. You'll love it!
on December 24, 2009
I haven't used one single sticker yet. They are so pretty that i simply love looking at them. I think this will be one of my New Year's resolutions: start organizing with the small object labels and stickers.