CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Your little Mr. or Ms. Fixit will love pretending to build things with the Little Handyman's Tool Belt and tools from Small World Toys
- Great for role-play and imaginative play; helps develop problem-solving skills and manual dexterity
- Includes: hammer, working tape measure, screwdriver with interchangeable heads, bolts, nuts, nail and tool belt
- Hammer measures 6''L, tool belt measures 25.5''L; Suitable for children 3 and up
- For 50 years, Small World Toys has delivered fun, safe, innovative and endearing products for children of all ages
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
We haven't had any problems with the tape measure (some reviewers mention it is easily broken), but it is a little small for toddler to operate the retraction mechanism.
Excellent toy to stimulate creative play, great quality!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my son's 2 year old birthday. It is very cute and durable feeling. I feel that it is perfect for 2-5 years old.Published on December 10, 2013 by GoPacers
Headline: This is too much work.
I am usually happy to rate purchases, but your rules are stupid. Read more
My kid loves it! (age 2). Fits perfectly and he runs around pretending to be Bob the Builder :D Thanks!Published on June 27, 2013 by Tony Lopez
This kit is really neat my nephew has really enjoyed playing with everything. Especially wearing the belt around his waist with the tools and the tape measure!Published on June 13, 2013 by luvgcgrl
This tool belt is very cheaply made....maybe if the child is 2 it might be ok....I was very disappointed!! Thanks!Published on April 21, 2013 by KAYLA HOOD
Bought this for my 2 year old who loves tools, but he really wasn't super excited about it. The tape measure also broke on the first use (tape wont roll back up)Published on April 19, 2013 by Jamie Cramer
it was a gift for my grandson! He loved it!!! Especially loved the screwdrivers!! Great gift for little boys that like tools!!Published on April 13, 2013 by Linda Atkins