5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and enthralling toy
Our little grandson got a ton of gifts but he seemed to be taken with this one the most. What is nice is that the belt is made of a nylon material and not cheap plastic. There are cheaper ones out there but this was in between super cheap, in cost, and too expensive for a two year old. Very good price and the toy is filled with fun things.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Lisa Houserman

3.0 out of 5 stars Small World Living Toys Littleman's Tool Belt
My two year old nephew likes it. The belt and tape measure broke soon after he received it, but the tools have held up okay.
Published on April 26, 2011 by Donna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and enthralling toy, December 28, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, except the tape measure, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
The belt is adjustable webbing with 4 elastic loops for inserting tools (hammer and screw driver are a little difficult to actually put in). The screw drivers head is removable so you can attach the nut driver. The fatal flaw is the tape measure. The lip at the end of the tape broke and the tape went back inside the body. I was able to get it out and superglue it back together, so hopefully it will hold. Somehow my son got the tape to twist so now the numbers are upside down, will need to fix that too. My son absolutely loves it though, so even with the tape measure problem, I cant return it, because he would be crushed...

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, February 7, 2012
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
Got this for my son, he doesn't like to wear the belt but LOVES the hammer. He carries it with him EVERYWHERE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small World Living Toys Littleman's Tool Belt, April 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tool belt!, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
Bought this for my son's 2 year old birthday. It is very cute and durable feeling. I feel that it is perfect for 2-5 years old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a 2-year-old, November 19, 2013
K (Carlsbad, NM, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
Bought this for my 2-year-old's birthday because he loves tools but all the sets I've seen seem to be geared to older kids and have small parts. I liked the simplistic design for his age. He loves Handy Manny so we were glad it has a belt. There were only a few small pieces we had to put away but that doesn't take away from the play at this point. Great for his age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Work, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
Headline: This is too much work.

I am usually happy to rate purchases, but your rules are stupid. If I have to have a HEADLINE and a set number of words, I should be paid for the work. I think I will just stop rating purchases. This is really annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
My kid loves it! (age 2). Fits perfectly and he runs around pretending to be Bob the Builder :D Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
This kit is really neat my nephew has really enjoyed playing with everything. Especially wearing the belt around his waist with the tools and the tape measure!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheap, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt (Toy)
This tool belt is very cheaply made....maybe if the child is 2 it might be ok....I was very disappointed!! Thanks!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›