Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Small World Living Toys Little Handyman's Tool Belt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 7, 2012
The belt is adjustable webbing with 4 elastic loops for inserting tools (hammer and screw driver are a little difficult to actually put in). The screw drivers head is removable so you can attach the nut driver. The fatal flaw is the tape measure. The lip at the end of the tape broke and the tape went back inside the body. I was able to get it out and superglue it back together, so hopefully it will hold. Somehow my son got the tape to twist so now the numbers are upside down, will need to fix that too. My son absolutely loves it though, so even with the tape measure problem, I cant return it, because he would be crushed...
on December 28, 2010
Our little grandson got a ton of gifts but he seemed to be taken with this one the most. What is nice is that the belt is made of a nylon material and not cheap plastic. There are cheaper ones out there but this was in between super cheap, in cost, and too expensive for a two year old. Very good price and the toy is filled with fun things.
on January 28, 2013
How much this toy will get played with depends mostly on the child's personal interests. This is a nice tool belt, well made, good quality, the fabric does not fall apart. It fits nicely around the waist and can be adjusted for kids of different age and size. It offers enough variety to keep the interest of the child for some time, and if you have a "handyman" at home, to expand further. My son played a lot with the measuring tape and liked that it actually rolls out and in. When he learns how to actually measure things, I am sure he will come back to it. The different endings of the screwdriver are nice, the nuts and bolts to use it with, as well. I would say a pretty nice product overall. My kids were ages 1.5 yo and 3.5 yo, when they got this and they still play well with it, from time to time, half a year later.
on February 2, 2013
My three year old loves the tools on this belt!

We haven't had any problems with the tape measure (some reviewers mention it is easily broken), but it is a little small for toddler to operate the retraction mechanism.

Excellent toy to stimulate creative play, great quality!
on January 4, 2013
My 2.5 year old loves to be like Daddy and Daddy is building our house, so I got this toy set. He loves it, especially the hammer. Some pieces may be a bit old for him, like the screws, etc, but it'll just give him new parts to play with as he gets bigger. It's a nice, and fun toy.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this set for my nephew for Christmas. He really enjoyed it that evening. While, I don't get to see him all that often, I am sure he is enjoying wearing it when he works alongside his Dad and Papa. Cute set and worth the inexpensive price!
on November 19, 2013
Bought this for my 2-year-old's birthday because he loves tools but all the sets I've seen seem to be geared to older kids and have small parts. I liked the simplistic design for his age. He loves Handy Manny so we were glad it has a belt. There were only a few small pieces we had to put away but that doesn't take away from the play at this point. Great for his age.
on November 2, 2013
Headline: This is too much work.

I am usually happy to rate purchases, but your rules are stupid. If I have to have a HEADLINE and a set number of words, I should be paid for the work. I think I will just stop rating purchases. This is really annoying.
on January 30, 2013
I bought this the tool belt for my 18-month old grandson for Christmas. His favorite thing to do was play in the garage with Dad, and he loved to get the hammer and hammer on the walls! Now he has his own tools to use! He loves to wear the tool belt! My daughter removed the smaller pieces of the screwdriver for when he is older. A great product!
on February 24, 2013
I had purchased a tool belt for my grandson for Christmas 2011. It was excellent quality. When I went in to my history, I thought I was making a purchase of the same item. This was not the case. This item was inexpensive, but also cheaply made with very little play value in terms of moving parts and tool quality.