Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 29% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $5.84 shipping
Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.04 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Babies love stacking up and knocking down the soft-stuffed Knock-Knock Blocks from the Small World Toys IQ Baby collection
- The 16-block set features 8 colored blocks and 8 black and white blocks, all designed to hold your baby's interest
- For extra fun, some of the surface-washable fabric blocks make crinkle noises and other blocks rattle
- Each block is 3'' square and the vinyl storage bag measures 13''W x 3.5''D x 11''H; designed for children 0 - 36 months
- For 50 years, Small World Toys has delivered fun, safe, innovative and endearing products for children of all ages
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
They are easy to grab & hold on to. Great for one that is teething and great for the other that likes to squeeze everything in sight.
Both babies love them during tummy time and sitting up time- they aren't to the "stacking" stage, but love them just the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love having soft blocks for my baby to play with and I think this does a great job of having different elements to capture his interest. Read morePublished 21 days ago by CocoTree
My 6 month old loves these blocks. He isn't big enough to stack anything yet, but the triangle blocks fit perfectly in his mouth which is great for little ones cutting teeth.Published 1 month ago by Adriane Cagle
Our little boy is 10 months old and has really enjoyed the "peek a boo" doors and windows on these soft, colorful blocks. He also like the crinkly noises and bells. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jenny Seidelman
Excellent first blocks for a baby. Well made, interesting toy for my granddaughter, she plays with them for a long time and goes back to them several times a day.Published 5 months ago by Heyjude
Grandson LOVES THEM! Holds his attention, and best part they don't hurt when you step on them! : )Published 6 months ago by Wendy Wilson