5.0 out of 5 stars Good for very young children
Published on October 30, 2003 by Fred Camfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors rub off
Our daughters love playing with these blocks, but now that they are teething and chewing on them, the color is coming off on their skin. I wiped drool off a block with a white rag and was surprised the color rubbed right off on it also. We do not want to see our children ingesting dye from their toys.
Published on April 13, 2011 by GP

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors rub off, April 13, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for very young children, October 30, 2003
Fred Camfield (Vicksburg, MS USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
I purchased these for the young (under one year) daughter of an acquaintance. They are an unusually good set of blocks, being soft, multicolored, and with varying designs. Some have peek-a-boo windows and doors, and some have rattles inside. The only possible drawback is that the "windows and doors" could become torn lose with extended use, but they are a good value and would be expected to last as a young baby grows. They come in a convenient zippered storage case which has some baby features. I would rate these as a "best buy" for young babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars good first blocks, August 2, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
My son really likes these blocks. They are interesting and easy for him to hold & play with. Blocks make different sounds (crinkling, etc.) which are interesting for him. Best of all, he likes to knock down things we build with them. They were a bit pricy, but I'm glad a bought them.

3.0 out of 5 stars More attractive for adults than kids, May 26, 2005
Heidi2419 (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
These blocks are soft, colourful, with fun flaps and interesting pictures- just the sort of toy every parent thinks their kid would want. So, I bought these blocks when my daughter was 6 months old (she's 2.5 now) and like the previous reviewer's child, she never really liked payed them more than a moments attention. I thought they might be more of a hit with my son (who is now 7 months old), but so far they've been a flop too. It's a shame as before I had kids I bought them for all my friends with babies thinking they'd be great toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these, February 26, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
These blocks were atractive to me because they were soft and large for little hands. So I purchased a set for my 10 month old, she seems to like them just fine. They are not her favorite toy, but she enjoys knocking them over and watching me reassemble little structures. She also enjoys tossing them around which is entertaining for both of us! My favorite aspect is the small amout of space they take up when put away in the pouch they come in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for many ages, February 23, 2006
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
These blocks are great toys for babies, toddlers, and special needs kids. There is SO much I like about them! I got them for my 1 year old nephew, and he loves to feel the different textures and play with peek-a-boos. His older 3 year old austistic brother also loves the textures, windows, and also to stack them and knock them down. He especially loves a good spell of tossing the blocks back and forth, and since they are so soft no-one gets hurt! My five year old niece uses them for stacking, walls, and pretend play. And no one in the house has to worry about stepping on a hard block and hurting their foot! I highly recommend getting this toy...heck, get two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi purpose toy and soft too!, October 12, 2004
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
This is the perfect block set for small babies. Interesting textures, peek-a-boo windows and pictures fascinate my daughter and I don't have to worry about her falling on them as she toddles by. I looked for blocks like these for my first child but couldn't find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for "grabbers"., January 15, 2005
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
We received this set as a Christmas gift 2004 for our 5 month- old twins. As each baby has a different developmental growth, they both love them in different ways.

They are easy to grab & hold on to. Great for one that is teething and great for the other that likes to squeeze everything in sight.

Both babies love them during tummy time and sitting up time- they aren't to the "stacking" stage, but love them just the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars 9 month old loves these blocks, November 11, 2005
DandL's Mom (Minneapolis, Minnesota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
We received these as a shower gift when our baby boy was born. He loves these blocks. He loves to stack and knock them down, to shake them and hear the different noises they make, to play peek-a-book and look at what is behind the hidden doors/windows, and to just such/chew on them. So far, they show no signs of wear and tear, so they are holding up very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice toy, January 19, 2003
Gypsy "gypsy" (Rochester, New York USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks (Toy)
I purchased these for my 5 month old daughter. They are wonderful. The only problem is they are a little big for small hands to hold on to. Also they could be a little softer. All in all she loves the colors and noises. I feel they are a good value for the price.

Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks