4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pirate Set
Our 3 year loves to play pirate (Jake and the Neverland Pirates) and this set works great! The hat is hard plastic which I thought our son wouldn't like. But I was wrong. He loves it. The hat, sword, and hook are what he plays with. Everything else kinda went in the toy box.
Published on January 5, 2012 by Mommy Of 5

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money - It does fall apart easily
Published on September 6, 2012 by C. Torres

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pirate Set, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Small World Toys Ryan's Room - All Decked Out Pirate Play Set (Toy)
Previous reviews said the sword was very cheap and broke easily. It is plastic, it is a toy. So far with daily playing and heavy use by our 3 year old it has been just fine. He even hits stuff with it. The hook is so fun for him. He loves to pretend he is Captain Hook with it. He will hand you the sword and duel with you as hook.
This set isn't a high priced high quality pirate set, its a childs set that is worth the money though. I would recommend purchasing this set for the younger pirate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma Patti, May 4, 2010
My 4 year old grandson received this for his birthday. He loves it. Just perfect for pretending...the only thing that would make it even better would be if the treasure chest could open up for the "treasures".

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted Money - It does fall apart easily, September 6, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My poor unsuspecting son was soo excited when he saw the pirate box set but within seconds of opening the package the pirate flag's stick broke off (a slight premonition of things to come). The toy is cheaply, cheaply made. The hat is made of plastic, doesn't resemble much of a pirate hat and does not fit securely on my son's head. The treasure box does not open (what is the point). Where am I going to store the treasure of rubies and gold coins?? I'm sure they'll be safely lost in the couch abyss. The hook is loose and will probably fall apart after a few more uses. The chain broke after the first use. I don't know what i was thinking buying this particular kit. I feel so many things are missing and to make things worse, whatever items I do have will fall apart soon.

If I could easily return it I WOULD!

5.0 out of 5 stars It matches the Precious Lil' Pirate Girl's costume Toddler L (4-6)!, July 22, 2013
I ordered this item a long time ago. My 3 year old daughter loved this so much even if she wears her cream/brown trench coat. She'll say "look Mum, I'm a pirate". Recently i ordered Precious Lil' Pirate Girl's Costume Toddler L (4-6) it matches this product. Superb toy!

3.0 out of 5 stars She loves it but made cheap, December 26, 2013
I ordered this for five year old daughter as she wanted a pirate costume. She absolutely loves it! However, I felt it is quite cheaply made. The little treasure chest should open so they can store the gold pieces and little rubies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Pirates, July 15, 2013
JoT (Carrollton, GA) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my friends two boys to share. She told me they didn't like to dress up because it took too long. I imagine that is because the jackets and coats she had were hard for her 2 and 4 year old kids to put on by themselves. This set was a huge hit. Grab a sword and a hat and you are a pirate! No assembly required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Set, June 27, 2013
Carol (Midland, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
My grandkids love this set. In fact, this is the second set I bought so the two older grandson brothers didn't fight over who got the hat, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW PIRATE AT NANA'S, March 6, 2013
I ordered this pirate set for my 3 year old grandson, who recently has become interested in pirates, and he LOVED it. He had just asked his mother that morning if they could go to the store and buy a telescope, which she said she had no idea where to even look for one in our little frontier town. Low and behold, Nana had already ordered the Small World Toys Ryan's Room All Decked Out Pirate Set and it had everything a little pirate could ask for including a telescope! I know my grandson will have many hours of fun with this play set since all of the pieces encourage play and imagination. I especially enjoyed watching him discover how to lift things up while wearing the hook. A word of caution, there are several small pieces which include the plastic rubies and gold coins that can easily be put up until little ones are old enough for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set for the price, February 8, 2013
My daughter is into pirates and loves the hat, hook and sword. The "treasure chest" is a stupid piece of plastic that doesnt open so I got rid of that as it frustrated her. The gold pieces and 'gems" had to go too as they are choking hazards for little ones. For the price though, the hat, sword and hook make it worthwhile

5.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loved it, January 8, 2013
Steven G "Steve G" (Eden Prairie, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Bought for my nephew as he is into pirates right now. He immediately put everything on and didn't want to take it off. He will have lots of fun with this set.

Small World Toys Ryan's Room - All Decked Out Pirate Play Set