5.0 out of 5 stars Great developmental choice
The blocks are well made,with smooth edges,and a great storage bag. They allows a child to be creative. Probably best for children over two.
Published on June 30, 2012 by Sparkel

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but some blocks are distorted.
Pro: Wooden, shapes are good, block size is proper for kid in age 2-6.
Con: Most long blocks (the long bricks) are distorted (eg. twisted little bit), so the structure is unstable if stack on it. We could not build high structure based on this issue. I guess the wood material was not dried completely before cut in factory.

I compared more than 6 wood...
Published on July 25, 2012 by Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but some blocks are distorted., July 25, 2012
This review is from: Small World Toys Ryan's Room - Bag O' Blocks, Natural Wood (Toy)
Pro: Wooden, shapes are good, block size is proper for kid in age 2-6.

I compared more than 6 wood blocks and found that Imaginarium Wooden Block Set - 75 Piece is the best quality and colorful. Because the distorted blocks, I returned this one and bought Imaginarium Wooden Block Set - 75 Piece at toysrus at $14.99.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small!!!!, December 25, 2012
I bought these blocks for my 2 year old son for Christmas. Stupid me did not look at them when they first came and waited until Christmas Eve when I was setting up his presents under the tree. I was imagining building a big block tower like the one that is shown in the picture...problem is the "tower" is maybe 5 inches high and 4 inches wide. If I had really looked at them I would have sent them back and bought the Melissa and Doug wooden blocks that are more expensive. But of course at that point it was to late and I needed them for under the tree. I guess you get what you pay for! To be fair, the actual blocks themselves are a very nice quality wood despite their size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small pieces, January 14, 2013
Maybe I didn't read close enough to the description of this product but the individual blocks are pretty small. Something to keep in mind. I have two smaller children and they have seemed to enjoy playing with them. Building towers and etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great developmental choice, June 30, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, February 6, 2014
the blocks are really small and hard to build anything with with my two young kids. not enough blocks and too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Building blocks = building fun with you child, February 27, 2012
These blocks are a lot of fun. Our son just loves playing with them. He's about 15 months and enjoys it when we build up a tower and he places a block or two up on top and then knocks them all down. It creates fun for ALL of us and he spends a lot of time with them. It's great for the imagination and also teaching coordination. The natural color is just a preference for us - they are really nice, sturdy blocks. Just the right amount too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small., December 31, 2012
I have some of my son's wood blocks which my grandson's play with. Thought I would get these so they could build more and larger buildings. Unfortunately, these are 1/3 smaller than the old blocks. They are smooth and uniform sizes-just too small

3.0 out of 5 stars The Blocks are small, December 26, 2012
Jennifer Rooney (Billerica, Ma, US) - See all my reviews
The blocks were smaller than I expected/needed. Otherwise, the quality was great.
The bag they come in is quite convenient.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small and too many rectangles, December 16, 2012
Blocks are a lot smaller than pictured. Thickest piece is 1" and longest piece is 4". Not enough arches and wedges to make anything interesting. Once good point is that the pieces are nicely finished; no rough edges.

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a small bag of blocks, January 10, 2013
For some reason I expected this to actually be a huge bag of blocks. Its not, Its smaller than a normal plastic size grocery bag. HOWEVER, the blocks are very well made and still a lot of fun to stack and knock down. They are very straight and smooth, which I understand can be a concern with wooden blocks. They are still a good toy, but dont be expecting a huge bag