Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.16 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Small World Toys Sand & Water - Single Sand Wheel (Colors Vary)
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Big fun in the sun and sand - toys that promote creativity and active play while having fun in the sun
- Small World Toys All is focused on developing and delivering the safest and highest quality products for children
- Small World Toys believes that play is an integral and necessary part of a child's development and education
- Small World Toys prides itself in developing products that encourage creativity and building self confidence through play
- As sand/water is poured into the top of this classic beach toy, the wheel spins faster and faster
- Made of quality plastic in assorted bright colors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Just a tip:
It is a durable plastic, but with ANY plastic sand toy, I would suggest always keeping them out of the sun once the kids are done playing with them..After time the sun will end up breaking and cracking the plastic (I learned the hard way with OTHER sand toys)
The size of this sand wheel is bigger than I expected it to be, since I almost bought the double wheel version of this. I'd say this single wheel gets the job done! It is Approx. 9 3/4" tall
So far it has not fallen apart, which is good.
At 10 months my baby isn't too into playing with this yet. We put it in the bath tub and I pour water into it. He likes to watch and listen to the wheel spin around and he tries to pour water in the top. He also likes to try to put different objects in the top.
It's a really cute, sturdy toy and a good value. I think it teaches him about physics (gravity, volume, motion, force) and I can see him playing with it in the bath and at his sand and water table for several years to come. I'll probably also use take it with us to the beach and use it on rainy days with rice or lentils when he is older. I might also order another one because it seems they are made to stack.
As a side note, it's a good companion to the Green Toys tugboat, which I use to pour water into the top. The two toys together would make a nice gift for a toddler.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
grandsons love it. engages the mind and is easy to use. saw a similar one at a children's museum which engaged both grandsonePublished 6 months ago by D. T. jones
This is an add on item to my Step2 water and sand center. I like it because is small enough to put inside the Step2 center and just the right size for the kids (age 2-4).Published 6 months ago by Tim Used
It is just as pictured and described. Perfect size for the sand boxPublished 9 months ago by Janie Bergman
Does a great job with sand. Wheel turns quickly when sand is put in. Very fun to watch.Published 9 months ago by Megan P