5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price! So far so good!
Published on July 29, 2012 by Brandon

1.0 out of 5 stars Dud.
Published on December 11, 2012 by Riley Mae

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price! So far so good!, July 29, 2012
This review is from: HK Mini Micro Smallest USB 2.0 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter Dongle A2DP (Personal Computers)
The necessary drivers for installation took about 2 minutes but they all installed without a problem on my Windows 7 PC. I connected my pair of wireless headphones to it to listen to music on my PC. The connection range without getting any interruptions is about 10 ft but I didn't expect any more than that for this price. 1 less wire to worry about it always a good thing!

2/28/13
After So many months the bluetooth function still works as advertised. The little black cover on it came off but that may be because it was touched too many times. The plastic cover may not be durable (can be glued back) but works great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Umer Khan, May 4, 2012
This blue tooth dongle is the best and I think the cheapest it works with win 7 too I used to have a round shaped blue tooth dongle which didnt worked properly with my laptop because of windows 7 but this one is great i recommend this to every one it installs automatically no cd required .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, August 22, 2012
I just received this bluetooth adapter, it's great! I just plugged it into my laptop (HP Pavilion dv6 running Windows 7), it took a very few minutes to automatically set up, it located my Clarity HQ Monster bluetooth speaker (which, btw, is awesome) and bam, great sound. For $1.59, you can't beat it with a stick!

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, July 11, 2012
Works great! The sound is a bit intermittent when there are several walls in between me and my computer, but that is to be expected.

update: still working after two years

1.0 out of 5 stars Dud., December 11, 2012
I'm not sure if I simply received a dud, but the sound transmitted over to my bluetooth headphones constantly cuts in and out every 2-3 seconds. I read that sometimes you just have to let the dongle find the right frequency, but after listening for 30 or so minutes I doubt this was the problem. I also made sure that I installed all the necessary drivers for the dongle and headphones, so i don't think this was the reason either. Whatever the cause may be, the device is pretty much useless to me. If you do decide to buy it, maybe you'll get one that actually works. For only $2, its not a bad gamble. Of course, you can always just save your money and buy something a little more expensive, but one you can be more confident that would work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with bluetooth keyboard and mouse, October 3, 2012
This small adapter works well with Windows XP. After inserted to a USB port,
the Windows system detected the device and installed the Microsoft driver
automatically. After that, I added a bluetooth keyboard and a bluetooth mouse to it.
Both work great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Windows 7. Super inexpensive, August 17, 2012
Great little Bluetooth gizmo that is working perfectly with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I don't see a reason to buy a more expensive adapter. It does take a while for them to get this to you as it is coming from China, but it is worth the wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars waist of time, June 26, 2014
Urban (crescent city, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this item about a month ago. it didn't work the way I wanted it to, as there is no support for this device in windows. After using it for about a month it died and windows will no longer recognize the device. if you are thinking about buying this item don't waist your time or money on it......

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm still troubleshooting....., April 25, 2014
This is taking some elbow grease to get working properly. I paid next to nothing, so I guess it's expected. Pretty sure I'll be trashing this and getting something name brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, February 20, 2014
The dongle works very well, just as described. It was easy to install and easy to use using Windows 7.