Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
vote
No, The charge is good for around 17 minutes. it will not work while charging.
Apr 20, 2014 by Johnli3
votes
Mine came with a mini disc that you put in the computer.... It did contain some kind of instruction, but was difficult to understand. I went by instructions that a previous reviewer had included with his review. Just take a minute to go back through some of the lower starred reviews and you should find it posted somewhere. If I find it, I'll paste it here for you.
Oct 28, 2013 by C. Green
votes
The manual indicates that it is a Lithium polymer battery of 220 mAh capacity. It has worked well for me. Charging through a 5 vdc usb port shows a led that changes color once charged. Resolution is rather crude but good enough for my application (vehicle traffic reporting). Brgds. Enrique Laya
Apr 6, 2013 by Enrique Laya
votes
Id say yes. The quality may not be great but it should do the job if it works.
Aug 2, 2014 by Jonathan
votes
Amazon made a mistake. I never seen this device before in my life. I did however buy a few flash drive spy cameras. Those you have to plug into your Pc via USB. There's a txt file on the camera's drive. The date and time is on there. It has to be edited before each days usage. As far as YOUR camera..? Beats me. Sorry.
Jun 18, 2014 by David Lowder
votes
the problem is that these probably some using a 32gb micro sd is greater than the limit, try a new micro sd, I recommend one of 8gb
May 31, 2014 by alexander rios
votes
Yes it can be setup to do that.
Mar 19, 2014 by Johnli3
votes
Hello...not an easy thing to determine...I set up a balance...heavier than one aaa battery and lighter than 2 aaa batteries. Hope that helps
Jan 27, 2014 by vince morrison
votes
To my knowledge, no. You can't view the stream live, and I could never get the card connection to work, it was so poorly built. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Oct 12, 2013 by L. Lenn Sisson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers