Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

Price:$3.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 2, 2008
I bought this game to be used as an office energizer. We played a few rounds during afternoon breaks and it was a big hit. Teens and adults will enjoy playing and it is super easy to play just about anywhere.
on June 30, 2010
Bought this along with the board game under the impression that it would be extra cards for the game, but it is only extras of two of the four types of cards with rules to play it as a separate game. not very useful as a "booster" pack.
on October 19, 2008
Its a fun game, but you have to be smart about whats in the world. It has different catagories of questions from "who am I" to "where am I." Its an adult game due to the level of knowledge needed to play. My only complaint is the game doesn't last very long. Maybe twenty mins if you are playing with people who are on the smarter side.
on December 27, 2010
If you are getting this as a booster pack for the board game, don't waste your money. We went through all the cards in less than 1 hour on a road trip. I suppose if you just wanted something to pass the time, it would be fine, but there are not very many cards included. Save your money and your disappointment and stick with Trivial Pursuit singles instead.
on June 4, 2009
We played this at a family Christmas function. It was lots of fun. Interesting categories made for lots of funny comments! Great for the older groups.
on January 9, 2010
This game was fun & educational...the first time we played. After one play, everyone knew all of the answers and the game was over. We tried to replay the game with a different group of people, but it was no fun because due to the limited number of play cards, we knew all of the answers and it wasn't fair for us to play against others. We ended up passing the game on to another set of friends so they could enjoy the game...once.
on November 30, 2009
We played this game the other night and enjoyed playing it. There was a lot of competition especially between boyfriend and girlfriend to see who would be the winner, and the true "Smart A#!" Some of the questions were hard especially the ones dealing with countries, but otherwise it was a fun game to play.
on May 23, 2010
I bought this as a booster pack for the board game, and I'm quite disappointed with the value. Would have liked to see 2x cards than you get. Too bad, because we really like the game and will likely be though the questions before too long.
on December 1, 2010
I ordered the game and it was a hit. Very fun!

I ordered the booster tin of extra game cards. Oddly, the cards are a slightly different shape than the originals. No real harm done, but definitely a cosmetic failure. The add-on cards have corners that are more square than the original cards. Also, for the price, I would have expected more cards.

But overall, a fun game.
on February 2, 2016
Did not come in a tin like the listing stated. Other than that it was a great addition to an already fun game! We love this game and have played it so many times that we needed some additional cards. If you are looking for a funny game that everyone will enjoy buy the main game and some booster packs. You will not be disappointed!

Who's the Smart Ass among your friends and family? Find out with this outrageous, fast-paced party game. Each Who, What and Where Am I? card has ten clues. And guess what? You never have to wait for your turn in Smart Ass. Just yell out the answer as soon as you know it! Contains 105 Questions and instructions, packaged in a tin container. Great booster pack for the Smart Ass Board Game! For 2 or more players. Ages 12 & Up.

See 1 answered question