Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sturgill Simpson Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Color: limited edition-william|Change
Price:$29.00 - $33.95

on February 18, 2015
These are AMAZING!! And that says a lot because I've tried a butload of diapers!! These are very trim and very absorbent! They are not as trim as Grovia or Bottom bumpers/peachy Green but they are much more absorbent! They have a very trim butt but are not as trim or narrow in the front as Grovia (depending on where you fold the soaker). There are a lot more prints/colors available from different websites. These are very high quality and stay looking great for many years. The elastics far outlast Bumgenius (usually 5 years!) you will start to get holesaround the legs after about 4 years with constant wear. These are in very high demand on BST groups on FB. They sell within minutes even with stains and holes. You will not be disappointed with these!!!! Oh and the people that reviewed them before saying how they were too small, those were the 3.0's. Smart bottoms only makes 3.1's now with the bigger waist and no hip snap.
review image review image review image
on October 1, 2015
When I became pregnant with our second child, we decided to use cloth diapers. My husband and I both really wanted to support a US owned and operated company and if at all possible, find one that also sourced and produced their products in the US as well. After a lot of research, the ONLY company we could find that was US owned and operated, organic cotton, sourced in the US AND produced in the US was Smart Bottoms.

At first the price seemed a bit steep and we were unsure if we should spend that money on a product we had no experience with. In the end we decided to purchase some.

Flash forward 10 months after baby #2 was born and Smart Bottoms are all we use. Their AIO (all in one) system is very, very easy to use and babysitter or grandparent friendly. The inside is made from organic cotton, doesnt have any exposed PUL (the water resistant layer) and has a snake/tongue style soaker. I absolutely love the tongue soaker because you can bend it however you want to move the absorbency to wherever is best fit for your child.

Let us talk about the fit. My baby was born at a little over 5 lbs. He starting fitting in the 3.1 OS (one size) Smart Bottoms right under 10lbs. This will be different for each baby because of our much chunk they have on their legs. However, MOST will fit the OS around 10 lbs. Now at 10 months old, my son is just now on the second rise setting. In other diaper brands he is at LEAST on the second rise. What this means for those who don't speak cloth, this means that Smart Bottoms have a larger cut and will fit longer. He weighs 20 lbs and is no where near maxing out these diapers. Typically, when diapers are bigger you think they have to be bulkier. Wrong! With Smart Bottoms, even though they fit longer than other competitors, they are still super trim! This is also the only brand of cloth diaper that we have tried where we do not have to go up a pants size to make room for the diaper.

Overall these are THE best quality diaper we have tried. They are organic cotton, dry quickly, have an amazing warranty that doesnt try to tell you which detergent you can or cannot use, they have a generous cut and can fit older kids, super absorbent... the list could really go on.
review image review image
on April 16, 2015
I have tried just about everything out there in the way of brands and styles of diapers and Smart Bottoms is the "King" of them all. The fit is incredible. Trim enough that pants and jeans fit just fine over them and wing droop is never an issue. They are my go to diaper for out the house as leaks are virtually non existent. Blow outs? Don't happen. Plenty of room to grow in the riser as my daughter is 18lbs and still fits great on the smallest rise with 4 rows of waist snaps open. Don't let the price scare you off, this is a QUALITY made diaper with great customer service.
review image
on March 29, 2013
I am a big fan of Bumgenius Elementals, so when I found out that they were discontinuing the old style and releasing a new design (with exposed PUL, which my baby cannot tolerate on his skin), I was bummed and searching for a diaper that could compare. A retailer suggested that I try Smart Bottoms. I looked at an online review, but didn't really care for the looks of it nor the hip snap. It just seemed to difficult and cumbersome on a squirmy baby. However, I came across an amazing sale and ended up with 2 of these diapers. I immediately tried one on my son, just to see if I would like the fit (which I did!) and he decided then would be a great time to wet his diaper. It leaked right through one of the legs. However, I knew this was b/c I had never washed the diaper so it wasn't prepped. It still had the oils on it so it was not going to absorb. I washed it a few times and then tried it on him again, and I must say that this diaper fits him BETTER than the Elementals. A trimmer fit in the crotch and the belly panel does not pull down like it did on the elemental. It's super trim under jeans. And it is VERY absorbent. My baby wore his for 3 hours straight today with no leaks. I am in love with this diaper and I'm so glad I know I still have a OS aio option for my future babies :)
on August 15, 2015
I wanted to try the Smart Botton All In One diaper and was excited to find it online with Prime shipping. I was attracted to this brand because it's an AIO diaper and its lined with organic cotton so the baby doesn't have PUL against their skin. My son is nearing the 35lns limit for this diaper but it actually still fits him very well with room to grow. We've never had any leaks and the gussets have never left red marks on his legs like other cloth diaper brands. Smart bottoms have so many cute prints and colors to choose from and their always adding new ones. I wish I discovered these earlier in my cloth diapering journey so we could have collected them all.
on October 20, 2015
I'm not 100% sold on smart bottoms. I have ordered more since this purchase. I love the look and feel of these diapers. When I have this diaper put on right my daughter can go up to 4 hours before peeing out of it. I do find it hard to make sure it is on right all the time if I'm in a hurry. My daughter can pee through just about every cloth diaper/brand with in 1-2 hours. So finding a diaper that could go up to 4 hours if I needed it to, is a life saver. I just don't know if I'm sold on them yet because my family thinks they are to hard to use. I love them when I'm taking my time and they are put on right. However, most of the time when family is diapering her, she pees out of the leg just because they do not really know what they are doing.
on December 7, 2015
This diaper has rolled leg elastics (which you have to make sure is tucked in) and organic cotton. There is no stay dry option. After about 5 washes, it was fully prepped and never leaks. IF YOU DON'T PREP IT, IT WILL LEAK.
on November 9, 2015
I ordered this after hearing rave reviews about it's outstanding absorbancy. I do love the fact that is is an all in one but with a snake style insert that is customizable to where we need the most layers. I do not like a couple of things though: 1) the leg elastic are not encased and I find that I often have leaks if my little one has been crawling around and it has turned back out in the legs. 2) I do not like that it so dang long to prep. I mean, I get it but holy tamole....15 washes!!! My little one is 21# and is one the last rise. (Not totally open) it fits well and there is plenty of room to grow.
VINE VOICEon September 18, 2015
Awesome Diapers! My absolute favorite. They fit great and are so so easy to use! If I could afford it, ALL of my diapers would be this brand. They are well worth the price and you can see just by holding one why it costs what it does. They're just flat-out well made!
on April 7, 2016
These are nearly perfect in every way.

What is great:

The colors. I love this color combination more than I can say.
The fit. It's a perfect fit. On both my toddler and my four month old. What?! How is that possible. I'm telling you. It IS possible.
The fit - again. They are SO slim. As slim as a disposable. Seriously. That good.
The materials. Organic. So soft. Love.

What could be better:

Only one thing. You need to add boosters for absorbency. But,if you didn't, they wouldn't be as slim. So, I'm okay with it. The absorbency as is is still amazing.