- File Size: 1982 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Publication Date: June 18, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DHSL556
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #706,965 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Smart Bunny's Guide to Debt, Deficit and Austerity (The Smart Bunny's Guides Book 1) Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The newest effort to popularize MMT has now begun. It is a series of Kindle e-books, really e-pamphlets, written by an occasional blogger and international businesswoman using the web handle Arliss Bunny. Yeah, I know, I know. Please contain your enthusiasm for silly jokes about the handle. Just remember how you felt the first time you ran across a Dummies book.
Arliss is very serious about communicating key insights to people who need to know about MMT, and she is doing that using humor, a vigorous style, simple assertive statements, and utter contempt for those who want to keep people in thrall to false narratives about the macroeconomy and Government fiscal policy. Her first e-book in the series, THE SMART BUNNY'S GUIDE TO DEBT, DEFICIT, and AUSTERITY is low cost and you'll get some good laughs out of it, effective sound bites, and some new ways of putting MMT propositions you haven't seen before.Read more ›
For anyone who has an interest in understanding the political and economic issues of today and the government policies that derive from them it is a must read. Be warned though, if you are an ultra-conservative deficit hawk or a devotee of the Pete Peterson/Koch Brothers philosophy of austerity, it may make your head explode. I can't wait for the author's next installment dealing the FED and government policy.
Moreover funny and smart! I didn't know economy could be so much fun...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent economic info in a format (Kindle) easy to read anywhere and anytimePublished 2 months ago by Stephen Baig
Fantastic guide to MMT. For more in depth coverage of specific topics check out The After Show on NetRoots Radio on Thursdays when Arliss holds a master classPublished 6 months ago by P. F. Cosgrove
Very clear explanation of topics all voters need to understand better. A quick readPublished 16 months ago by Sara Bee 1321
well written and interesting. great light, quick, yet intelligent read.Published 16 months ago by Jessica Moresco
Don't let the size of this book fool you, there's a lot of information packed into this book and a lot of really good explanations. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Thunderstruck
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Economy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy