5.0 out of 5 stars This case rocks!
I ordered this product from Cimo Technologies (NOT the other seller some folks ordered from--the folks who report getting a poorly fitting case) and it is just great.

Published on May 9, 2011 by Woody

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Smart Cover Compatible
This back cover does not allow uninterrupted magnetic connection between Apple's Smart Cover and the device. It simply does not allow a true fit. I can use it but the apple cover is always slipping off and the device is constantly going on and off. NOT as advertised. BE WARNED.
Published on July 20, 2011 by peggyinutah

5.0 out of 5 stars This case rocks!, May 9, 2011
This review is from: Cimo Smart Cover Compatible Slim Back Case for Apple iPad 2 (Clear) (Electronics)

It's thin and VERY light, adding little bulk to my iPad 2. It fits like a glove and is very easy to get on and off. Highly recommended! In fact, I just ordered a second one to use on my other iPad 2. Just make sure you order the one from Cimo Technologies. (NO, I don't work for them.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by Apple store, glad I bought it, February 24, 2012
When I first got my iPad, I didn't know what kind of cover I wanted, so I ordered an inexpensive leather portfolio type. I had some frustrations with it - the cover being closed didn't always make the iPad screen go to sleep, the edges sometimes got in the way, and worst, the hole in back did not properly align with the camera lens.

I decided I wanted to use the original Apple iPad cover, but wondered how to protect the back. A sales associate at the apple store recommended I get the CIMO through Amazon.

The CIMO fits perfectly. The cutouts are exactly aligned with all the keys, and it leaves a large area open for the iPad cover to magnetically attach.

With this combination, my iPad is now lighter, sleeker and more elegantly simple looking than it was with the leather portfolio cover, but I still feel comfortable that both the front and back are adequately protected. For around $10, what a deal, seriously!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Smart Cover Compatible, July 20, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cheap cover for iPad 2, September 26, 2011
J. Vizcarrondo (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Great and cheap, no doubt. Don't hesitate this is a great product. Works for me , the price is a real bargain , under 6$

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, March 27, 2012
A. Jones (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Clear cover for my new iPad3 and it works great! Fit perfectly and works well with the Smart Cover. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, October 7, 2011
Fits best to my iPAD and exactly what i wanted, what i ordered and what i got! Great customer service and product quality. This was something i was waiting for such a long time and finalized after going through a lot of products! Finally something that fits my iPad the best! :D Highly recommended to all using iPads

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 3, 2011
fits perfect on ipad2 with my smart cover. I do not see any cons!! Its thin... great price. Buy from Cimo. It arrived in less than 4days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy from Cimo!!, September 27, 2011
Exactly as stated and a perfect fit!!!! Works great with the smart cover!! The CIMO brand is the one that fits so make sure you are purchasing from them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, September 7, 2011
Item arrived just as shown. Price was very reasonable. Only thing is opening for audio jack is not big enough and had to be changed to make work. Other than that great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, August 14, 2011
Fits the iPad 2 very well and easily slips on and off.
Difficult to use a front screen protector with this type back protection since it wraps around the front edges.