5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case
Published on May 31, 2012 by Michael V. Rodriguez

1.0 out of 5 stars Goot fit, poor strength
I have had 3 replacements, the corners eventually crack and break off, after third replacement it broke again and I was told by CS that it was out of warranty and I would not receive a replacement, for a case that costs twice as much as the competition it should carry a longer warranty. The case fits well but has weak corners that crack and eventuallu break off.
Published 13 months ago by JPedicone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, May 31, 2012
This review is from: The New iPad 3 / iPad 4 Smart Cover Compatible Barely There Case Black (Accessory)
The barely there cases are the only ones I use for my phones so it was a natural fit for my iPad. Super thin, super light, protects back and corners. Exactly what the Barely There line is supposed to be and do. Fit was perfect, soft touch finish, can't go wrong. It's an open bottom so of you don't like that about the cover don't buy it then give it a bad review, it's a great cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Goot fit, poor strength, October 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, but some flaws, January 7, 2013
This back cover for the Ipad looks and feels terrific, but it only gets 4 stars due to the fact that it seems to be a little small One corner of the cover is not completly hooking on. Doesn't feel like it's going to fall of but it makes it easier to come off if it snags. Wife still loved it and it works great if you have the magnet Ipad cover already.