Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Color: Purple/Blue|Change
Price:$32.99+ $4.99 shipping

on June 29, 2013
Love the idea of these, but used one of them 4 times and now the 10 minute side is not working. I actually bought 3 (I used one at school). The one at school works fine. I'll have to return the purple one . . . they are a cool idea, and my kinders love the one at school because it is so easy to use!

Update -- I called Brookstone to return them. They said they'd send an email with a return label and to be patient -- it would take 48 hours. 3 weeks later I still haven't gotten it. Now I have to call them again -- a pain, since they are only open during the hours I'm at work and unable to call (I'm a teacher). I hope the other one doesn't break, too!