Smart Planet EC-7PM Eco Power Travel Mug, Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel double wall insulated cup
- Silicone sleeve and lid
- Holds 12+ fluid ounces
- Heated cup keeps contents warm for hours
- Dc/usb plug perfect for use in the car or at the office
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
+ It's a great conversation piece!
+ Does what it says, drinks stay warm.
+ Stable and well balanced mug.
- Silicone lid STINKS! Smells like rubber. I take off the lid when I drink from it, the smell will change the taste of your coffee.
- Silicone lid fits snug, but not secure.
- When washing have to hold finger over the RCA plug so water does not get inside.
- Hand cannot fit in the cup to wash. Bottom part of the cup is narrow, you will need a brush.
Overall I like it. Just that lid...it STINKS! REALLY STINK! I could live with any other flaw, but STINK lids will cost -1 star. But again, it's a great conversation piece. Everyone comes by my office to envy my mug.
When I plug it into the cigarette lighter in the car it actually makes the coffee too hot. Plugged into my work computer it then keeps it warm all morning, but not too hot. This was my main purpose for buying a heated mug, keeping it warm at work, so I am pleased.
The only problem is the lid. I was trying to avoid buying a mug with this type of flimsy silicon lid. I spilled a lot yesterday. I'm hoping I can find another lid that will fit it.
Update 2/18: The RCA cable connector is coming unscrewed now, and I can't fix it. I don't think it is heating up anymore. However, I liked it enough that I will probably order a new one. BTW, I am not using the lid that came with it. I found a lid on a mug that I wasn't using that fit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The mug got hot enough on my short drive to heat water hot enough for instant oatmeal. But, the mug is difficult to clean and its lid has a strange chemical smell to it.Published on August 22, 2013 by A. Andrews
best cup for keeping my coffee warm but already the connections are not working....
but i have had over ten different warmers over the years and either they dont keep... Read more