5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mat
It is such a relief to stand on this mat in the kitchen after a long day at work.

At first, my wife and I were worried about the cleanup as it repels water, but those concerns quickly went away. Water marks don't typically stay behind and cleanup is a breeze.

Published 8 months ago by George F. Kokai

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes comfortable... but....
My first ever review.

Pros: It does what they claim. extremely comfortable to walk on or stand.

Cons: This product could have easily received a 5 star review with the exception of one lil thingy. When looking at the picture I thought the, "Smart Step.com" writing was there to protect the picture from being used elsewhere on the web. My bad, I should...
Published 9 months ago by r carlson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mat, April 11, 2014
George F. Kokai (South Bay, CA USA) - See all my reviews

Now I just have to convince my wife that we need another one to fully flush out the kitchen in comfort!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my wife..., January 8, 2014
E. Perry Rogers, Jr. (Seneca, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great mat... my wife and a partner own The Healthy Olive.... [...] we put it behind the check out counter and like I said. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mat ever!, November 16, 2013
Short review: Looked around for the best anti-fatigue mat. Previous old one that I needed replaced got very slick when wet (no go in winter!) and compressed over time.

This one is fantastic! Best mat EVER. Actually gets more grip when wet! SUPERBLY comfortable. Price is well worth the price of admission.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for standing, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Smart Step Supreme Anti-Fatigue Polyurethane Mat, 36" Length x 24" Width x 3/4" Thick, Black (Misc.)
Ordered one for an employee who mostly stands when using his ergoton dual workstation. He liked it so much, we ordered another for another employee. Both are very happy with the support it provides for standing. Comfortable to stand on for long periods of time, helps with body aches, knees and posture. Its also a good-looking mat. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, July 18, 2013
The color was a bit darker than expected, but I'm still very happy with this product. Light and comfortable, good quality is noticeable. I definitely recommend this mat if you're on your feet all day. (Used at a reception area in a hotel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels great underfoot - just keeps moving, February 3, 2014
Works as advertised - very comfortable. We'll have to see on longevity. Only problem is that they are on a laminate floor and do not have an anti-slip backing, so keep having to be re-positioned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mat, March 1, 2014
Very supportive, thickness is perfect, doesn't cave under the weight of your body but cushions . Legs don't feel fatigued at the end of an 11hr day of standing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat fatigue mat, November 28, 2011
This is a great product. I covered my small kitchen floor with this and a small one. I love it. Stains do stick out. I use one of those cloth mop to clean it in a jiffy. I wish they would have a longer one at the time of my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillows for my feet, November 28, 2011
This is a great product. I covered my small kitchen floor with this and a larger one. I love it. Stains do stick out. I use one of those cloth mop to clean it in a jiffy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST mat you will ever find, hands down!!, November 7, 2014
Absolutely the BEST anti-fatigue mat available! Just splurge, buy one and see!! I purchased my first 60"x48" Smart Step Mat a year ago for standing at my easel. I am a working artist and I stand all day. This mat totally eliminated all backaches, leg pain, and sore feet from standing on a hardwood floor all day. My bare feet are so happy every time I step onto this mat, I cannot tell you how much joy this brings me!
I needed another mat for standing by my worktable, and my husband picked up a gel-pro mat at Tuesday Morning for a great price…but alas there was not joy. After a few days I ordered a 24"x36" Smart Step Mat on Amazon and it just arrived…I am thrilled! There is just no comparison. This smaller mat is just as cushy, and also has treads to grip it to the floor so it really does not shift around at all. It repels dirt and water. Even my acrylic paint has washed off easily. No matter how much wear it gets it still has no dents and looks like new! It is well worth the extra cost as I cannot imagine anything superior to this mat. The black color is actually a dark charcoal…really nice. Love!!!