Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Size: 36" Length x 24" Width|Change

on March 5, 2016
This is my favorite anti-fatigue mat. It is extra thick and so comfortable.

I have bought 3 brands. Smart Step is the best.

Next best is Gel-pro (but they have odd colors and subtle strange patterns). You can definitely feel the comfort gel squish down with every step.

Last is Imprint. It gets slippery when wet and is not good for just out of the shower. However, Imprint is good enough. It is a basic
model and decent. I actually own 5 of them as they are less expensive and have a wide range of better colors.

But the luxury high end mat is this Smart Step mat. It is visibly thicker than all the other brands. I have it in my kitchen. It is so large it fills up the space between my sink and oven. I love it!
on April 11, 2014
It is such a relief to stand on this mat in the kitchen after a long day at work.

At first, my wife and I were worried about the cleanup as it repels water, but those concerns quickly went away. Water marks don't typically stay behind and cleanup is a breeze.

Now I just have to convince my wife that we need another one to fully flush out the kitchen in comfort!!!
on October 18, 2015
Absolutely love this mat for my kitchen tile floor in front of my stovetop and sink. Making dinner and standing on tile is tough on the back. This one is awesome, and fit my space to a tee. The brown complements my floor well. Easy on the back, my heels haven't punctured it. I was used rugs in this spot but this mat is so much nicer and so much cleaner. I think it will last forever and I can quit replacing rugs every year when my husband and daughter trash them near the sink. It is also much cleaner because you can wipe it off and aren't always using rug cleaner. I just use a damp cloth between floor mops to keep it looking new every day!
on March 17, 2015
This is a fantastically "cushy" mat, with nice "bounce" to it! I stand 40+ hours a week at my desk. I stand on this in my sock feet and it's resolved all of the aches and pains I had from standing on the carpeted concrete slab in my office. And the price is excellent - it's easily half the price of the industrial mats I priced with my organization's preferred vendors. I have been using it for several months now. It's a keeper!
on November 8, 2013
Ordered one for an employee who mostly stands when using his ergoton dual workstation. He liked it so much, we ordered another for another employee. Both are very happy with the support it provides for standing. Comfortable to stand on for long periods of time, helps with body aches, knees and posture. Its also a good-looking mat. Would highly recommend.
on March 4, 2015
I work in a body shop with concrete floors. Some days I'm in basically the same spot all day welding. This works great. The weld melts into the mat but it doesn't catch fire. Feet quit hurting. Highly recommend for anyone on their feet all day.
on July 18, 2013
The color was a bit darker than expected, but I'm still very happy with this product. Light and comfortable, good quality is noticeable. I definitely recommend this mat if you're on your feet all day. (Used at a reception area in a hotel)
on February 7, 2015
These work well and are high quality but they have a gripper on the bottom that makes it stick to the carpet in out offices. The problem is our company is now installing carpet squares and when you lift this mat it lifts the squares. Will have to find a brand that doesn't do that. Other than that they are great and work well for standing work stations.
on February 3, 2014
Works as advertised - very comfortable. We'll have to see on longevity. Only problem is that they are on a laminate floor and do not have an anti-slip backing, so keep having to be re-positioned.
on November 28, 2011
This is a great product. I covered my small kitchen floor with this and a small one. I love it. Stains do stick out. I use one of those cloth mop to clean it in a jiffy. I wish they would have a longer one at the time of my purchase.