From the Manufacturer
Ten outlets work together, autoswitching your devices on/off automatically, to save you money on your electric bills. 2875 joules of surge protection keep your equipment safe from even the harshest power spikes. Conveniently-spaced outlets and a 45-degree, angled space saver plug make the Smart Strip a friendly addition to your electronic systems.
Smart Strip Power Strip
Even when they're off, today's electronics continue to draw electricity we pay for but don't use. This revolutionary Energy Saving Smart Strip LCG4 power strip prevents that waste. Plug your main device (computer, TV, etc.) into the primary outlet and its peripherals (printer/scanner or VCR/cable box, etc.) into the others. High-tech sensors know when you shut down the main device, and they cut off everything else. Saves up to 72% of the energy your systems use, eliminates 640 lbs. of CO2 per year and offers state-of-the-art surge protection. With 6' cord, six no-idle outlets and three always-on outlets. 16"L x 6¼"W x 2"H.
Power Strip Features:
80% of the parts in the unit are currently RoHS compliant, and BITS Limited is in the process of getting the remaining 20% switched over to be compliant parts currently.