Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 17, 2013
I love this eyebrow product. It is the first product I have ever used that gives my scanty eyebrows even color and great shape. I am 68 years old and thus my eyebrows are getting thinner and thinner and not in the same places. SmartBrow makes me look like I have "young" eyebrows, and they don't look like phony lines above my eyes.. It is expensive, but then you get what you pay for. I cannot address how long it stays on. I don't pay any attention to this attribute. I put my eyebrows on whenever I am going to leave the house and I don't take my previous eyebrows off with their cleaner or any other special cleaner. It seems they just come off when I wash my face. I don't use the cleaner product that comes with the eyebrow product. It would be nice if they sold the two items separately. That might decrease the price.
33 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
When I saw the tutorial on how to use SmartBrow Filler, I thought it would for sure be a great product for me. I have had very thin, patchy eyebrows my whole life and I have to use a eyebrow pencil everyday since I can remember. So I was super excited to try this product out. But when I got it and tried to use it, it was not anything like how it worked in the tutorial. If you have any area on your eyebrow area that doesn't have hair, (patchy areas) this product will not work. It clung to the hair very well, but the skin was a whole different story. The whole reason I got this product was to be used as a filler. But it just didn't work for me like I hoped it would.
66 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
They tell you that you can shower and swim and the stuff stays on....NOT TRUE. It comes right off in the shower. You might as well buy a cheap eye brow pencil, because that's all this is.
0Comment|119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2013
Hi, I have dark natural blond which is hennaed and basically looks like a light auburn. I have thinning brows, too, and I have noticed that I look washed out without eyebrows. I have tried pencils and powders and some creams and they always look WAY TOO HEAVY on me. I still have very fair skin with rosy cheeks and I look best with just a hint of eyebrows. This was perfect. I was surprised; the BLONDE smartbrow looks just great on me, and unlike the other poster said, it takes two or three showers to wash off if I don't explicitly remove them. So as far as I'm concerned it's water resistant. It somehow manages to take just a smide to flesh out my brows - I use the thin liner end to mark the arc and ONLY use the spoolie for the bushier/thicker part near my nose....nobody knows but boy have people taked about how fresh faced I look blah blah, just glowing. I think it makes me younger; I tend to go pretty natural. I apply this every other day, it's gonna last forever because it takes such a small amount. I'm pleased. Not cheap but will make me happy for at least a year. Nice to have red/blonde eyebrows again to frame my face!
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2014
Waterproof - sort of. Definitely more 'sweat proof' than a normal eyebrow pencil, but if you wipe your face with a towel...yes it will come off a bit.
Unlike pencils where you can draw your brow on where there's no hair, Smartbrow clings to the hair in your brows and just 'smudges' on skin. Which means (a) you will have to continue to wax your brows of excess hairs (if you have them) and (b) you may still need to use a pencil (like Maybelline's Define a brow...my favorite) to fill in 'hairless' areas.
I have light brownish hair and bought the Dark Blonde since that's the color I use for the Maybelline pencil. It's perfect.
Bottom line: My eyebrows are almost nonexistent due to fading out, and thinning out, with age. With the combination of the two, I get the best/most natural looking eyebrows...which makes me look 10 years younger.
on April 15, 2014
Although the color is great and I love the way it looks on, they are selling it to you as if it were a waterproof product that needs a special cleanser for removal. My makeup wipes take it off!! Buy the $20. alternatives at Sephora.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this from the Derm Store website for only 25$. I hate to shop outside of Amazon but the price difference is too significant.

The color is perfect. I am light blonde with slightly darker eyebrows. I actually like to darken them slightly more than their natural color and almost went with the brunette color. I am glad I didn't b/c this color is great. The application is a bit tricky as stated in other reviews but it isn't that bad. Just dab off the end of the small application brush until you get used to how thick and dark you want it. I treat the mascara wand end the same. I scrape off some of the product from the brush before I apply it and it looks great.

The low rating is due to this product not holding up as well as I would like. I applied it and went for a work out. I did sweat a lot but avoided toweling my face aggressively. In the shower, I didn't "scrub" around my eyebrows and very gently washed. I needed to reapply the product afterward. I wasn't completely gone and I just had to touch up but enough was removed that I couldn't just leave it. If you are very active and are hoping that this will last through sweating and showering, I don't think you will be pleased. It is otherwise a nice product.
on November 28, 2013
I love this product, but am looking for a substitute because of the high price. It's not something that lasts a long time, so the price of almost $60 for the blonde color seems outrageous. Except for that, it's the best eyebrow filler I've found for my very light eyebrows. The color matches my blonde hair perfectly, and it does a great job of filling in and shaping.
on April 5, 2014
I guess I did not have thinning eye brows after all...this was hard to use as the paintbrush tip did not fit inbetween my eye brow hairs to reach the skin...I ended up with eye brow hair painted (which is not what the directions say to do with the paint brush). However the other end, was useful in applying the color to the hair itself. The unfortunate part was that the brush end was so overloaded with fluid that each time I pull the brush out...there is a mess of fluid around the opening of the container. I was expecting a different result - but this is the same as all the other eye brow color products: bottom line: l like the brush (mascara type brush) style best. Also, the fluid dries to a hard crunchy finish...but I guess that is why they give you the smart brow remover...mine just wore off...but I did have a little itching (no red skin) just a scratchy feeling at the center portion of my brows.
on April 30, 2014
My eyebrows seem to be thinning and disappearing, and this is just what I needed. Easy to use (read the directions!) and looks natural. A friend recommended getting a shade lighter than my actual brow and she was right - the darker shade would have looked "painted on."