5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, cats love it
I got the double version where you put one on top of the other and the top makes a lid so it is double-height. Worked so well I got a second set for the guest bathroom too.
Published on September 7, 2010 by Genuine Redhead

2.0 out of 5 stars too bad
This box is compact and fits nicely in the Iris 3 story pet enclosure we use when we go away. Unfortunately, our kitty backs herself up to the dip in the front of the box and pees over the side. Bummer! I really wanted this to work.
Published on May 29, 2012 by CV

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, cats love it, September 7, 2010
This review is from: SmartCat Corner Litter Box (Misc.)
My two elderly large cats love it, and it is a snap to keep clean. I just line it with a Jumbo Jonny Cat liner, scoop twice a day and replace once a week. Takes about 12 lb of litter to really fill it but that's a small price to pay for the convenience and cleanliness - virtually no tracking, and happy cats!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size, but a little too shallow, August 1, 2010
JC "aznxhon3y" (Stockton, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray (Misc.)
The size is great, color's great, but unfortunately, my cat has a tendency to kick the litter out past the walls, and he's only 4 months old! But with the small space that I have available in my apartment, the litter box fits perfectly in the corner of the bathroom!

5.0 out of 5 stars space and cleaning saver, October 2, 2010
This review is from: SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray (Misc.)
Extra high sides is a huge plus to contain litter inside the box. I have a male kitty who tends to 'aim high'. I can see where he 'goes' on the inside wall of the box. Without the height - he would be hitting the wall!

He also likes to dig with both front paws - sending litter all over. Again the high sides keeps most of the litter where it's suppose to be!

The corner size is perfect for one cat and saves space!

2.0 out of 5 stars too bad, May 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small spaces, November 29, 2010
I have two Himalayan cats - one is 10 lbs the other is 11 lbs and this cat box is perfect for them. It's a pretty shade of pink and matches my pink bathroom decor perfectly. It's a good size and the corner shape is perfect for my tiny apartment. I can only fit one cat box in my apartment (I clean it often). I don't have a whole lot of options on where to put this so a corner is perfect. It's quite deep which is wonderful since my cats like to kick litter everywhere. It doesn't catch it all but it gets most of it. The low step in is great because my kitties are getting older and it's easy to get in and out but the low step also means you really can only fill it up as high as the step in. You can get a few inches of litter in there but I would prefer the step to be a little higher so I can put more litter in the box. It's not huge so if you have a 20-30 lb cat this box could be a problem. Overall my cats and I like it. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, May 25, 2011
C. Russell (Walnut Creek, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray (Misc.)
After having an mechanical litter box for 10 years (and dealing with the smell of it in our tiny condo for the past 3 years) we had to downsize the cat's potty facilities. I chose this box mainly for its corner shape and good reviews. It's big, bigger than I thought it would be, but still fits nicely into the corner behind the door of our bathroom. The walls are higher than your normal litter box, which minimizes the amount of litter kicked out. This box, combined with Feline Pine, is the perfect solution.

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE, April 8, 2013
Amy (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray (Misc.)
I wanted to tuck this into my bathroom behind the toilet because I have one cat who is very nervous about going and prefers to "hide". Well, I bought this hoping it would fit the bill, despite the measurements not being on the page (that I could find). It's nearly 18x18' on the two "shorter" sides. It's also about 8" tall. I like it, I'm using it (I have enough boxes in my house I could've returned it), but it's BIG. It is nice that the entry is low enough for most of my cats to have an easy time getting in/out and the walls are so high that they don't kick litter out of this box. So, if that's something you're looking for, this is a fantastic box, but just don't expect it to be much of a space saver.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 20, 2011
IT LOOKED SMALLER IN THE PICTURES wished the dimensions were there. Does not fit next to my toilet but i like the color and the high sides, good for the price i guess wouldve paid $15 for it not $20. On the front from corner to corner across its just about four inches shy of two feet

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, August 12, 2011
Elizabeth (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray (Misc.)
It took my cats a week to even go near this, it's so small. It's really more for kittens than adult male cats. My female tried it out once after two days, but the two male cats just laughed at it and peed right in front of it. Not nice. However, now after a week, I do see them trying it out. They prefer the other litter boxes, however, especially the huge jumbo one I got here at Amazon. They love that, and it's always their first choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been terrific, September 19, 2011
This would have been a great idea if the box didn't have such a low dip in the front. My cats immediately started kicking the litter over the lip and onto the floor. That didn't go over well with me as you might imagine. I don't know if I'll ever really be able to use it effectively and that is a huge disappointment.

SmartCat Corner Litter Box, Gray