5.0 out of 5 stars TONS of FUN for smart kitty cats

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so interested
Published on April 10, 2007 by LP

5.0 out of 5 stars TONS of FUN for smart kitty cats, September 26, 2007
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
My Himamayla Siamese is just too smart for her own good. She loves making up challenges just to undo them... hence lots of times she loses her toys in hard to reach places. This box gives her the entertainment that will satisfy her for more than 5 mins. I've even started putting her toys in empty toilet paper rolls and putting the rolls in the box to make it more challenging.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so interested, April 10, 2007
LP (Santa Clara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
I was disappointed to see that my kitty did not show much interest in the box after quickly figuring it out after several tries. Although I was for sure she would go bollistic, because she is a very active Abbysinian. However, she does take action when I leave her treats in the box, she would quickly scoop them out, but not spend hours on it puzzled like I had hoped for. I hope others better luck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Holes Too Large, May 12, 2009
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
I bought this for my cats to play with, but my cat Annie immediately snagged the toys and pulled them out. She then looked at me as if to say, "Is that all this does?" The others weren't interested. But it is nicely made & sturdy. If the holes were a little smaller it would be a fun toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Gets my food-oriented cat off his tail! BUT buy the bigger one, January 10, 2010
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
This is a great product. Solid construction. I finally found a toy to captivate my 12-pound tabby cat's interest! He loves fishing treats out of this box (sometimes I'll put his kibble meal in there so at least he'll get a bit of "exercise"). BUT I do wish that I had spent the money in the first place to buy the larger version of this toy box, the Peek-a-Prize. Since it's larger (and hence even more challenging), I'll likely end up getting that one also, and I'll end up with two boxes even though having one box would have been just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peek & Play, April 6, 2008
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
This is a must-have for any playful cat owner. My cats love this toy box! Just fill it with any small cat toys, they have fun getting them out again. A little sprinkle of catnip keeps them occupied even longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., March 25, 2008
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
My cats liked the toy balls quite a bit, and once they were out of the box, ignored the box completely. I tried wadded up paper, but no go.

I think I should just buy a huge pile of the balls. The box is quite sturdy and handled a toddler putting weight on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peek & Play Toy Box Review, July 24, 2008
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
This product exceeded my expectations in every way. It is much sturdier and better quality than it appears in the picture, and is a great bargain for the price. My cat plays with it every day, she just loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!, June 28, 2008
JiJi "JiJi" (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
My cat rarely plays with the toys I get him but he loves this toy, it's very well made as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly pleased, January 13, 2009
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
Although our five cats played more with it during the first few weeks, they still check it out and continue to play as I change out the toys every so often.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Interest Whatsoever, April 16, 2008
This review is from: SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box (Misc.)
I gave this to my parent's cat who's normally very playful. Unfortunately, she barely sniffed it before ignoring it completely.

SmartCat Peek and Play Toy Box