5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition
Got this in addition to a gift. Great vaule here with this and is very helpful to add to a product as a gift, makes you more worry free!
Published 9 months ago by Jeffrey D. Pribor Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smart Guard electronics plan
Published 11 months ago by P. A. Morse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Smart Guard electronics plan, January 1, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
No, this protection did not meet my expectations in tha tI'd be lucky to get coverage ONE time. Once I use it, whatever the cost, that amount is then deducted from the $100 of coverage. So, if I needed a second repair and the first one was say $95, I'd only have $5 left to use. If it was over $100, I'd have to pay out of pocket, which is what I'd bet would happen. I've never seen this kind of coverage before. The only plus is that it was cheap. As usual, anything cheap is usually cheap. Buyers beware as they don't tell you this until AFTER you've purchased it!

1.0 out of 5 stars MIS-REPRESENTATION, January 22, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
Make sure you read everything they DO NOT Cover Headphones No Gaming Console only Tablets and if they cover that. This is a FOX covered in Sheep Skin! Not what it seems VERY Misleading and Very Bad Customer Service. Fully Read Terms and Conditions this Coverage is not Accidental Coverage though bullet points state....

Buyer Be Warned!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, April 17, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
this is nothing but people misleading you. don't fall for it. it stinks. read what others who say the same thing and learn from them. i didn't!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to Use, March 24, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
I found this difficult to use. The registration on the website was ridiculous. It kept rejecting information for no reason. I am still not sure if my item is covered or not. I should have used Square Trade like I normally do. Not always a good idea to save money.

1.0 out of 5 stars HOW DO I GET A REFUND, January 6, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
I have not received anything on this warranty I purchased. I had ordered the wrong item for my son and it seems I can not send it back because it was a refurbished item. So now we are stuck with a surface touch cover that we don't need, out of $80, and now a warranty that I have no idea about!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought the insurance because it seemed good. Because it was for a gift, November 9, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
I bought the insurance because it seemed good. Because it was for a gift, I found after purchasing, that the insurance was for my own address, instead of the recipient, so the insurance was voided. I did not need to use the insurance, but there should be a way to give the recipients address instead of a generic address in a different state. If this insurance is not for yourself, I cannot recommend purchasing this insurance.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 10, 2014
nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition, March 24, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars its ok, March 23, 2014
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
I don know I never got the paper work in the dag mail so I have no idea how the plan is at all all I know is I wont be buying from them again

4.0 out of 5 stars Once Again., March 21, 2014
William (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100) (Electronics)
I cannot truthfully evaluate this item, as I have never had to use it! If I ever have to use it, I will return and evaluate at that time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100)
$7.99