Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2-Year Electronics Plan ($0-100)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2014
No, this protection did not meet my expectations in tha tI'd be lucky to get coverage ONE time. Once I use it, whatever the cost, that amount is then deducted from the $100 of coverage. So, if I needed a second repair and the first one was say $95, I'd only have $5 left to use. If it was over $100, I'd have to pay out of pocket, which is what I'd bet would happen. I've never seen this kind of coverage before. The only plus is that it was cheap. As usual, anything cheap is usually cheap. Buyers beware as they don't tell you this until AFTER you've purchased it!
on January 22, 2014
Make sure you read everything they DO NOT Cover Headphones No Gaming Console only Tablets and if they cover that. This is a FOX covered in Sheep Skin! Not what it seems VERY Misleading and Very Bad Customer Service. Fully Read Terms and Conditions this Coverage is not Accidental Coverage though bullet points state....

Buyer Be Warned!!!!!
on March 24, 2014
I found this difficult to use. The registration on the website was ridiculous. It kept rejecting information for no reason. I am still not sure if my item is covered or not. I should have used Square Trade like I normally do. Not always a good idea to save money.
on June 11, 2016
It's like a cell phone plan. If it breaks it will be repaired or replaced with a EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE PRODUCT. If you can't afford to get
another speaker,then i suggest buying this plan. If you can afford another speaker then i suggest that you don't buy this plan.It all depends
on your personal circumstances.Therefore i'm rating this plan as ok.
on January 6, 2014
I have not received anything on this warranty I purchased. I had ordered the wrong item for my son and it seems I can not send it back because it was a refurbished item. So now we are stuck with a surface touch cover that we don't need, out of $80, and now a warranty that I have no idea about!!!
on January 30, 2014
I was disappointed by the customer service offered by this company.
When I tried to register the Protection Plan, I had troubles with their web page, and could not complete the forms.
When I called Customer Service, they could not find a solution to this either.
"This has never happened before" and "This is the first time it's ever done that" was their response to the troubles
I had with their web page.
Instead of finding a way to make this work, so I could have the Protection Plan, their solution was to refund the cost
of the product/plan.
on June 16, 2016
5 stars for being static and doing absolutely nothing at all. However, it does give me a better sense of security for my headphone purchase.

...no, not really. It's fine. I haven't had to deal with any phone calls as I haven't had any issues with my headphone purchase.
on November 9, 2014
I bought the insurance because it seemed good. Because it was for a gift, I found after purchasing, that the insurance was for my own address, instead of the recipient, so the insurance was voided. I did not need to use the insurance, but there should be a way to give the recipients address instead of a generic address in a different state. If this insurance is not for yourself, I cannot recommend purchasing this insurance.
on April 17, 2014
this is nothing but people misleading you. don't fall for it. it stinks. read what others who say the same thing and learn from them. i didn't!!!
on May 15, 2016
I bought this plan along with my purchase of a LG 850 headset. Two months after purchase, I had an issue with the headset. I cAlled Warrantec , and was basically told to call the manufacturer. My reason for buying the warranty was to not have to contact the manufacturer. It is supposed to be a 2 year warranty, but you cannot call them until after 1 year.
review image