Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on January 1, 2014
No, this protection did not meet my expectations in tha tI'd be lucky to get coverage ONE time. Once I use it, whatever the cost, that amount is then deducted from the $100 of coverage. So, if I needed a second repair and the first one was say $95, I'd only have $5 left to use. If it was over $100, I'd have to pay out of pocket, which is what I'd bet would happen. I've never seen this kind of coverage before. The only plus is that it was cheap. As usual, anything cheap is usually cheap. Buyers beware as they don't tell you this until AFTER you've purchased it!
on January 22, 2014
Make sure you read everything they DO NOT Cover Headphones No Gaming Console only Tablets and if they cover that. This is a FOX covered in Sheep Skin! Not what it seems VERY Misleading and Very Bad Customer Service. Fully Read Terms and Conditions this Coverage is not Accidental Coverage though bullet points state....

Buyer Be Warned!!!!!
on March 24, 2014
I found this difficult to use. The registration on the website was ridiculous. It kept rejecting information for no reason. I am still not sure if my item is covered or not. I should have used Square Trade like I normally do. Not always a good idea to save money.
on January 6, 2014
I have not received anything on this warranty I purchased. I had ordered the wrong item for my son and it seems I can not send it back because it was a refurbished item. So now we are stuck with a surface touch cover that we don't need, out of $80, and now a warranty that I have no idea about!!!
on December 31, 2013
The two-year protection policy for my Sony shelf stereo unit was only $8, and was easy enough to buy on Amazon along with the unit, so...why not? As with many service insurance type policies, the proof will be in the repair pudding, when and if necessary.
on January 30, 2014
I was disappointed by the customer service offered by this company.
When I tried to register the Protection Plan, I had troubles with their web page, and could not complete the forms.
When I called Customer Service, they could not find a solution to this either.
"This has never happened before" and "This is the first time it's ever done that" was their response to the troubles
I had with their web page.
Instead of finding a way to make this work, so I could have the Protection Plan, their solution was to refund the cost
of the product/plan.
on April 17, 2014
this is nothing but people misleading you. don't fall for it. it stinks. read what others who say the same thing and learn from them. i didn't!!!
on November 9, 2014
I bought the insurance because it seemed good. Because it was for a gift, I found after purchasing, that the insurance was for my own address, instead of the recipient, so the insurance was voided. I did not need to use the insurance, but there should be a way to give the recipients address instead of a generic address in a different state. If this insurance is not for yourself, I cannot recommend purchasing this insurance.
on April 1, 2014
I have never received my 2 orders on this either. I paid for this and yet to obtain it and it has been few months now.
this doesn't make sense, same thing with few videos. August. Osage County Pre paid and paid for it and nothing too.
on December 3, 2015
Registration process is terrible. They had incorrect manufacturer associated with model number. So I had to provide proof of purchase for some reason. Wasted an hour trying to provide protection on a $77 item. Amazon should seriously consider another protection plan provider. God forbid I ever need to make a claim.