5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable service in an unremarkable marketplace !
Published 14 months ago by Howard

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended. Read the pdf of the terms and condition
Published 4 months ago by King

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended. Read the pdf of the terms and condition, September 5, 2014
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
Not recommended. Read the pdf of the terms and condition.. It doesn't cover a lot of things and you would not know until you try to claim the warranty. Bestbuy warranty is costly but at least it is reliable. I claimed it 3 times with my monster earbuds (the earbuds seems to keep malfunctioning on the right side) until i decide to switch it to i different product. (My monster bud was defective and i was allowed to "upgrade" to QC 15 by paying the difference). I rather pay more for a reliable warranty then to pay cheap for a useless one. All they do is take your money and bet on you not claiming it... when you do they tell you to read fine print which essentially tells you that you cannot claim for a lot of reasons.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 7, 2014
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
useless had a issue with product and they wouldn't cover it , got a refund

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't really know until we have to use it., January 8, 2014
Tony Leonard (Rockwell, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
Funny thing about extended warrantees, you really can't review them until you have to use them. I guess we will have to wait and see if this warranty is worth the paper it was written on. Price seemed fair if they actually pay any future claim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable service in an unremarkable marketplace !, December 4, 2013
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
I only have good things to say about this company. This is the second time I've done business with this company. I am able to report from my own personal experience that this company is true to their word 100% in everything they say. It may be salient to also point out that the numerous exclusions manifested in the contract purchased only applies to consumers who are not paying attention to the fact that the warranty company justly so, requires assurance that when the consumer has a product repaired or needs the claim of full reimbursement of the purchase price that is submitted that the consumer acted responsibly during the time that the product was under their care, custody and control.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hope I never have to use it!, February 24, 2014
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
Hope I never have to use it! It's hard to judge something you haven't used. And don't plan to use

5.0 out of 5 stars good idea, December 15, 2013
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
My grandson is sixteen but has a much younger brother. Thought that the plan would be an excellent idea. We always purchased plans for any electronics we gave our son and it proved to be VERY beneficial.

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope to never have to use this, January 16, 2015
Damon2Damon (Massaschusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
But it's great to have the extra peice of mind.

1.0 out of 5 stars This warranty is dissappointing!, May 29, 2014
L. Riquetti (Tarpon Springs, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
I bought Sylvannia dual dvd players 6 months ago and they told me to contact Sylvannia, it isn't their problem. They told me to read the fine print. The bottom line is the machines are defective and they are giving me the run around and don't want to help me fix the problem. This warranty gave me a false sense of security. She cheerfully said I can ask Amazon for a refund of their warranty. This company just wants to collect money, not help consumers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not had to use the protection plan yet so this is based upon how quickly I was given the certification, April 21, 2014
This review is from: 3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200) (Electronics)
thank you I don't know how to associate this plan with the new device... please email me at heathermminer@live.com

Sincerely Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 8, 2014
got it if I need it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3-Year Electronics Plan ($150-200)
$18.18