Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2015
Do not buy this product. Warranty is not clear on what is covered. $200 pair of headphones broke at the swivel point on the ear cup. Was told by the company that they only covered the wiring not the product itself. The warranty should have covered the whole product. If you insist on buying this warranty, read the fine print very carefully.
on November 26, 2015
if you have have a problem they they will give your policy amount back, NOT A REPLACEMENT OF THE ITEM. my bluetooth headphones went out within 4 months. so they a\giving me $20 out of $200 i paid for them. WHAT A RACKET, WISH I THOUGHT OF IT. BUT I COULD NOT SCREW PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!
on September 5, 2014
Not recommended. Read the pdf of the terms and condition.. It doesn't cover a lot of things and you would not know until you try to claim the warranty. Bestbuy warranty is costly but at least it is reliable. I claimed it 3 times with my monster earbuds (the earbuds seems to keep malfunctioning on the right side) until i decide to switch it to i different product. (My monster bud was defective and i was allowed to "upgrade" to QC 15 by paying the difference). I rather pay more for a reliable warranty then to pay cheap for a useless one. All they do is take your money and bet on you not claiming it... when you do they tell you to read fine print which essentially tells you that you cannot claim for a lot of reasons.
on November 5, 2015
Product stopped functioning properly after only a week, couldn't get the protection plan to do anything to help me. Not worth the cost if they won't do anything.
on May 23, 2016
The warranty coverage is useless. When I purchased my Beats headphones with this warranty I thought parts were covered. Nope not at all. Headband broke on my $200 limited edition Gold Mixrs that I use for DJing. Headphones still work but need a headband replacement.
I regret my purchase and should had stuck with Pioneer.
on August 7, 2014
useless had a issue with product and they wouldn't cover it , got a refund
on March 1, 2016
"100% Parts and Labor Coverage" is very misleading. If you interpret this line as meaning that all parts of your order are being covered by this warranty, that is not the case.
on January 27, 2014
Whenever i buy electronics or similar I look for the Smartguard warranty. The pricing is always reasonable. The service is great and so is the communication. Don't buy expensive items like monitors or PCs without the Smartguard warranty. When it dies after the manufacturer warranty expires you'll wish you had.
on December 4, 2013
I only have good things to say about this company. This is the second time I've done business with this company. I am able to report from my own personal experience that this company is true to their word 100% in everything they say. It may be salient to also point out that the numerous exclusions manifested in the contract purchased only applies to consumers who are not paying attention to the fact that the warranty company justly so, requires assurance that when the consumer has a product repaired or needs the claim of full reimbursement of the purchase price that is submitted that the consumer acted responsibly during the time that the product was under their care, custody and control.
on February 24, 2014
I'm glad I was able to purchase this warranty the second time I order the Beats Headphones, there should be a more obvious location during purchase to purchase warranties, I wasn't able to purchase one for my other electronics. Thanks.