From the Manufacturer
SmartGuard - The Smart Choice for Product Protection
No more need to worry about stains and tears on your furniture - you've purchased a SmartGuard Protection Plan. SmartGuard offers the best protection for your furniture.
What makes SmartGuard the right choice for furniture protection?
|Saves you money. |
|Saves you time. |
|Saves you the hassle. |
What's Covered With My SmartGuard Plan?
The furniture in your house is used each and every day - exposed to spills, tears, breaks and stains on a regular basis. You shouldn't have it replaced just because of spilled nail polish remover on the table or tears on the leather sofa.
You can relax knowing that you purchased a SmartGuard Protection Plan and that these types of accidents are covered.
Your Plan includes:Stains caused by:
A Simple Claims Process
Protecting your purchases have never been easier. When you have a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we handle the work for you and make our claims process as seamless and simple as possible. Here's all you have to do.
If you need service, call our toll-free customer service line at 1.877.308.8071, or access us through our website to start your claim hassle-free. Our call center representatives are available 24/7 to assist you. You can also visit the SmartGuard website for more information or to register your Plan.
- You will get an email confirming your Plan purchase. This is your official confirmation of a purchase. The email will also have a link to the SmartGuard website, where you can register your Plan and view more information. You will not receive a paper copy of your contract unless you specifically request one.
- Read the terms and conditions in the .pdf file link located at the top of this page. This document will provide you with full details about the plan you are purchasing.
- Coverage lasts 3 to 5 years from item purchase date. The coverage length is described in the Protection Plan title. Your Plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period. If your item arrives late, call us and your plan can be extended to the shipping date. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer at that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- SmartGuard only covers new, in-box items. If the item is used or refurbished, please call us first at 1.877.308.8071.
- Your item must have been bought on Amazon. If you bought your item elsewhere, please call us at 1.877.308.8071.
- 1.877.308.8071. Call us 24/7 - an agent is always happy to assist you if you have questions.