|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.7 x 11.5 x 9.8 inches|
|Item model number||AEC-931A2BSD|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Specific Uses||General purpose|
|Type of Bulb||Halogen|
SmartGuard Motion Sensor Halogen Twin Light with Built-in Camera, 1g Sd Card Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Twin G8 x 100W Halogen light
- 160 Degree by 33 feet motion sensor
- Digital Video Camera & 1 GB SD card included
- 3 Working Modes & LCD Screen for Setting, Various Audio Warnings
- This item is FREE SHIPPING
Top Customer Reviews
However, I have checked the card on occasion to find some pretty decent pictures of stray dogs and deer which wander by fairly regularly, as well as my brother riding by on his golf cart when he goes by to check on the place. While the images are not exactly HD quality, they're good enough that I'm sure we'll be able to make a positive ID.
- The audio warning is a bit of an annoyance, but fortunately it has an "off" option. The default is a loud "You are trespassing", so be sure to turn this off if you want to hide the fact that there's a recording being made.
- The LCD screen used for setting up the time/date and other options is very small and hard to see unless you have really good eyes. If you're getting old like I am, be sure to have your reading glasses handy. Also, it doesn't stay long on the option you're looking for, so you have to be pretty quick to make the changes you're looking to make.
- Options for what it does when triggered are limited - you get short movie clips (~15-20 seconds each) or photos at a rate of about 3 per second. No option for a combination of movie and photos, and no way to change movie length or photo frame rate. Not really an issue unless there's some application you might have where this would be a problem.
- Unit comes with a 1GB SD card, but works fine with 16GB SDHC - probably more, but that's the biggest one I had to try.Read more ›
But a few minutes later, the mailman showed up! so i ask him ,had he taken the game envelope, and he said no! hmmm dumm dumm,let;s see. so i pull out the gig stick, and put it into my new Vizio 3/d smart TV,which has convenient USB port,and right away it pop's up, options to view such,gig stick!
Well well well ,hmmm what do we have here, OMG!!!! it's the older lady across the street, coming over at 4:45 a.m. taking my game envelope, and returning back, to her little front porch, that she is always sitting on, and watches everyone ,and everything!
Busted baby! mmmm hello postmaster!!! lol!
UPDATE: Have had the unit about 10 months now and it no longer works. One bulb blew and then the other soon thereafter, and so I bought two new ones to replace them (Lowes about $12 each). Replaced the bulbs but the unit does not work at all. After looking at the second bulb it looks intact and fine. I think the unit simply died sometime after the first bulb blew. Have not taken it off the wall to inspect in detail but will be replacing with a motion sensor light only. Have placed a camera (Dropcam brand) inside the house for the video need. Not the solution I was hoping for when I bought this but it is where I ended up. Overall I think this unit is a little fragile but it may just have been the unit I bought.
Instructions are a little difficult to follow but you can figure them out with a little trial and error.
Camera images are not great but more than adequate.
Overall, highly recommend, fairly priced.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Takes good pictures. Needs A battery backup for the configuration. Still works after a year.
Recommend mounting at least 15 feet back from doors/windows being monitored.
Worked fine for 2 months now nothing , no refund or return after 30 daysPublished 18 months ago by John Joseph Danaher
This is the fourth one that I have bought and installed on my house. Need I say more?Published 20 months ago by Paul Majchrowicz
works but old model works better. seems to take pic every second. may be an adjustment..
large sd card better. not much choice in motion sensor cameras.
When I was attacked by Roberto, I never thought I would survive. Luckily, all he knew how to do was stab. Read morePublished on March 27, 2014 by R. Reich
I found the LED display very difficult to read so I've had to go back to check input several times.Published on March 14, 2014 by Robert Puhlman 2125 West Erie Ave. Lorain, Ohio
works as advertised. really recommend largest SDcard you can afford. camera quality is very good. i am very satisfied with the results. Read morePublished on March 8, 2014 by Henry Pattrin