Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SmartWool Kid's Hiking Light Crew - X-Small - Taupe
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Taupe|Size: X-Small|Change

on February 6, 2009
I bought these for my 2 1/2 year-old grandson and they are wonderful for playing in the snow. They are warm but not too bulky in his boots. I have SmartWool socks myself and I really like them. They wash & dry without shrinking. I would buy them again.
on March 6, 2012
Who doesn't love Smartwool socks?! I was born, raised and still live in New England. I am very well-versed in winter survival products. Cold feet will ruin any outside activity in the winter. A lot of socks get wet easily, make your feet sweat, are too warm, too cold, too thick, too thin...not the case with Smartwool.

These particular socks in an XS fit my toddler's size 8-9 feet perfectly. I think he could wear them again next year as they do stretch a bit. The color is a very attractive taupe and they are really soft. He's worn these all winter and has not once complained.

Excellent purchase for my little guy!
on November 30, 2011
I got these for my toddler to wear with his snow boots. I got the XS and they fit my 18 month old with just a little room to grow and he normally wears a size 6 toddler shoe. I am very pleased with the quality and fast shipping. I wish I had bought another pair, I'm sure we will misplace at least one of these socks before we even get any snow.
on December 29, 2008
These socks are the only thing for cold winters in Maine! My whole family wears nothing but smartwool socks in the winter. They're warm, wash and wear well and we love them. The great price was an absolute steal!
on March 17, 2016
These socks did the trick for skiing. They were warm and stayed dry. However, they were "itchy" according to my daughter, and they don't stay up. They were sliding down a lot which was a bit annoying.
on February 22, 2016
I had to return these socks because they were too small. The chart said they would fit size 3-6, but my son wears a size 4 and these socks are too small for him. They seem well made and high quality, but a better sizing chart would have been much appreciated.
on January 7, 2009
the product is good but the size is not accurate. consequently everything we received is too big.
on February 20, 2010
We live in the Northwest so warm socks are a must and these fit the bill. They do shrink if you put them in the dryer so hang dry if you want them to last!
on March 7, 2016
I have small feet such that most adult socks (even size small) are too big for me. The quality of SmartWool's kid socks are comparable to its adult socks. The fabric is soft and warm, with just enough elasticity to keep the socks fit snugly but not too tight. The flat toe seam and cushion are also very important in making these socks very comfortable. I've had these socks for 4 months now and so far they hold up well to wearing, washing, and drying.
on November 13, 2013
I got these for my 2 year old grandson. When he saw them he absolutely had to put them on. His mom wanted to wash them first but he said NO! He wanted to wear them NOW! He loves them and they are the socks of choice when they are in his drawer so they must be comfortable.