5.0 out of 5 stars Great Diapers!, June 21, 2010
This review is from: SmartiPants Onesize Cloth Diaper - Cool Blue
I love these! They are great day time diapers!. I'm sure if you stuffed them with an extra insert they could be used as a night time diaper also. I do love that I do not have to touch the insert when its soaking wet. I have tried Fuzzi Bunz, bumgenius, & g diapers. I find myselt reaching for these more and more. I hang dry my diapers over night and they dry just fine. These are not as frustrating to stuff with extra fabric covering the PUL. I find myselt fighting to get the insert into other diapers because either my hand or insert gets stuck on the PUL fabric. I have not had any leaks with these but have had leaks with Fuzzi Bunz and the g diapers. I baught mine from thier website and they avg $12 a diaper when you buy a three pack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another satisfied Smartipants Mom, January 6, 2011
Erin (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmartiPants Onesize Cloth Diaper - Cool Blue
The positive reviews on these diapers say it all - but just to repeat, some of my favorite features include: come extra clean in the wash, double lined pocket means inserts don't snag on PUL fabric, inserts have distinctive green trim so they are easy to find in your clean laundry, and best of all: the inserts come out in the wash every time! No more riffling through your dirty pail of diapers to separate! They are a great value and a great fit on my child.

Every mom has their favorite brand, and this is mine, hands down. Dad loves them too - after the slow switch to almost all smartipants, neither of us can figure out why anyone would pay more for a cloth diaper! I know there are a few parents that have complained of fit, but I have better luck with these than fuzzibunz or bumgenius flip diapers. Even though I am sure that there are people who dislike the brand, at this price, it's worth buying a 3-pack to try out. I certainly was not disappointed! Buy direct from the website to get the best price - a 3 pack averages around $12 per diaper, $15 individually.

Rate and Discover Movies