‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never turn back, December 30, 2011
I cannot believe that I ever rode without socks made for snowboarding. These socks are incredible! They keep your feet warm but not too hot, they protect your shins from boot liners, they don't work their way into the toe of your boot, and if you're on a several-day trip, you can just rinse them in the sink a little bit, dry them off and they're good for the next day (and I'm normally a 2 pair per day, swamp-funk-foot guy, would never think of wearing a pair without a trip through the washing machine). I haven't tried any other brands, but I don't need to. If you don't have a good pair of riding socks (or several), you need a pair of these, quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, February 17, 2011
Great products! I've worn these all season and my feet stay toasty and dry. Smartwool socks have changed my sock life, and I'll never go back to cotton again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best combat boot socks ever, August 2, 2012
Used this during a tour in Afghanistan. The SmartWool blend never got smelly even during multi-day long dismounted patrols. They dry quickly. Magically during the hot days my feet didn't over heat, and yet during the cold days the staid nice and warm. The socks held up well to the abuse of combat and the abuse of the contract washing machines. One of the best features that I liked about these SmartWool Ski socks over the several other brand of merino wool socks I bought is that they comfortably gripped my feet and all the way up my calf to the top of the sock. Some of the other brands of socks I had, the elastic was only at the top and they would end up sliding down soon into a patorl, which was uncomfortable and annoying. These socks performed well past my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for skiing, never rolls down or bundles up, January 12, 2013
I bought these socks from Buckman's for my ski trip this year. I am a pretty aggressive skier. In the past, I've had some calves problem when the sock rolls down or bundles up for whatever reasons. So, I read the reviews and took a leap of faith with these socks. The weather was pretty favorable this year ranging between -4 and 4 C so I did not get a chance to test them in rough weather.

Odor-wise: the sock will remain fresh for about 2 days. Wash it in machine delicate and cold water. I recommend 2 pairs so you can alternate while you wash one.

Size: I am a 9-9.5 and bought the medium. It fit perfectly. The manufacturer recommends the large for this size but in my case it worked great going a little snugger.

In conclusion, this is the best pair of socks I've bought. They stayed in place and so there was no pain. I highly recommend these socks for people that are serious about skiing and spending a full day in the mountain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 28, 2011
Fits very nicely on your feet. Keeps very warm. Perfect for snowboarding. Since it is made of wool I recommend buying smaller size as it stretches a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks!, May 6, 2014
Great socks! Perfect for Husband that works all day outside on a ski resort! Keeps your feet warm and dry all day! Will purchase more for next season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent socks!!, February 12, 2014
Excellent quality!
Perfect fit!
Good Price!
Quick delivery!
I really like this pair of socks, after several washes they remain as new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sock, January 14, 2014
Bought for Christmas a year ago for my son to use on his very first ski trip with his high school ski club.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce warm socks., January 31, 2013
I'm a shoe size 8.5 US and 5'6" tall and these fit my feet perfectly. However, they are very long and fit over my knees. They are comfortable and warm, but a bit long for my tastes. Only a minor issue, though. Overall, good quality material and they keep my feet warm and dry. I couldn't ask for much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm - Very Warm, January 12, 2013
Utilized these socks last xmas ski season - will use them again this year; very sturdy and very warm..... So warm you cannot hardly wear them around the house with regular shoes, but great on the mountain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›