5.0 out of 5 stars the BEST socks
I just purchased these socks for myself and they are as great as promised. My feet stay warm, dry and not smelly -- even after walking around in the snow and slush. Best of all, they are really comfortable, and a perfect length to wear under skinny pants that will be tucked into boots. (I find knee socks don't work well under skinny pants)> Fabulous socks.
Published on January 7, 2011 by AB

2.0 out of 5 stars Great except for shoddy construction
I love these socks for their warmth, cozy feel, moisture-wicking abilities, and fit, but they are poorly constructed. The heel wears out quickly. For socks of this price, this is a dealbreaker and something the company ought to attend to. I've bought these socks for years, butafter disocovering another hole in a sock heel, I don't believe I'll be ordering these again.
Published 22 months ago by Nancy J. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars the BEST socks, January 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, January 7, 2008
I was looking for a good pair of socks for my mother and found these. Not too light not heavy, just perfect. As my mom says, they pamper your feet. They are perfect for light walks and every day chores. They're definitely a "women's best friend" socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socks Ever, February 21, 2010
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
Very comfortable sock, with a nice cushion on the bottom of your foot. The only thing I wish is that the portion that goes around your ankle was a little wider.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, May 8, 2012
Sarah A. Rolph (Carlisle, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
These socks are not thick like hiking socks, yet they have a cushioned footbed making them extremely comfortable. Smartwool socks seem expensive until you try them. Once you do, you will understand why cheap socks are for the birds! Get good socks and make your feet happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, March 8, 2010
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
Feels good next to skin, doesn't get clammy. I have cold feet, but this pair keeps them warm

4.0 out of 5 stars good for cycling, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
it's kind of funny. for the longest time when i would ride in 50-60F temperatures, i thought my feet went numb because my cycling shoes were cutting off my circulation, and at somepoint i had what may seem to some an obvious epiphany: my feet were really cold. i bought some of the other wool-blend cycling-specific socks, but even doubling up on those didn't change the state of my tingly toes. i decided to try the smartwool socks after reading the reviews. they're an order of magnitude better! they're thin and lightweight enough for my cycling shoes, but way warmer, and they have just a little bit of cushioning on the bottom that i really like. my feet still get a bit cold in < 60F conditions, but at some point, you can't really blame the socks. i'm probably part vampire or cold-blooded creature or something... and i should point out they're plenty warm when there's not all that wind from cycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Socks, September 5, 2012
K. Gaither (Streetsboro, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
These are my favorite socks. They breath better then other socks when worn with my safety boots. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and warm, February 17, 2012
GraceW "marmee54" (Chester, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
Best socks I have ever owned...

I have been wearing wool blend socks for years ..I use them year round as they keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer (by wicking away moisture)...

Not bulky and very comfortable...will be purchasing more in the near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks live up to smartwool name, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
Got these for my girlfriend after reading other reviews. She really likes the extra support on the top of the foot and also in the arch. It has those nice extra strips of elastic. Warmth is of no concern with these, and so far they haven't suffered any loss of quality from the washing machine. Happy overall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Warm Socks!, December 16, 2009
Glad M. Perez (Basking Ridge, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smartwool Women's Best Friend Sock
I like these socks very much. They did what I wanted them to...keep my feet warm and toasty. No complaints here. I highly recommend this purchase if you want to keep your feet nice and warm during the long winter months.