Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 7, 2011
I just purchased these socks for myself and they are as great as promised. My feet stay warm, dry and not smelly -- even after walking around in the snow and slush. Best of all, they are really comfortable, and a perfect length to wear under skinny pants that will be tucked into boots. (I find knee socks don't work well under skinny pants)> Fabulous socks.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2008
I was looking for a good pair of socks for my mother and found these. Not too light not heavy, just perfect. As my mom says, they pamper your feet. They are perfect for light walks and every day chores. They're definitely a "women's best friend" socks.
0Comment34 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2010
Very comfortable sock, with a nice cushion on the bottom of your foot. The only thing I wish is that the portion that goes around your ankle was a little wider.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2012
These socks are not thick like hiking socks, yet they have a cushioned footbed making them extremely comfortable. Smartwool socks seem expensive until you try them. Once you do, you will understand why cheap socks are for the birds! Get good socks and make your feet happy.
on April 15, 2012
it's kind of funny. for the longest time when i would ride in 50-60F temperatures, i thought my feet went numb because my cycling shoes were cutting off my circulation, and at somepoint i had what may seem to some an obvious epiphany: my feet were really cold. i bought some of the other wool-blend cycling-specific socks, but even doubling up on those didn't change the state of my tingly toes. i decided to try the smartwool socks after reading the reviews. they're an order of magnitude better! they're thin and lightweight enough for my cycling shoes, but way warmer, and they have just a little bit of cushioning on the bottom that i really like. my feet still get a bit cold in < 60F conditions, but at some point, you can't really blame the socks. i'm probably part vampire or cold-blooded creature or something... and i should point out they're plenty warm when there's not all that wind from cycling.
on March 8, 2010
Feels good next to skin, doesn't get clammy. I have cold feet, but this pair keeps them warm
on September 5, 2012
These are my favorite socks. They breath better then other socks when worn with my safety boots. I highly recommend them.
on February 17, 2012
Best socks I have ever owned...

I have been wearing wool blend socks for years ..I use them year round as they keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer (by wicking away moisture)...

Not bulky and very comfortable...will be purchasing more in the near future
on November 19, 2012
Got these for my girlfriend after reading other reviews. She really likes the extra support on the top of the foot and also in the arch. It has those nice extra strips of elastic. Warmth is of no concern with these, and so far they haven't suffered any loss of quality from the washing machine. Happy overall!
on December 16, 2009
I like these socks very much. They did what I wanted them to...keep my feet warm and toasty. No complaints here. I highly recommend this purchase if you want to keep your feet nice and warm during the long winter months.