4.0 out of 5 stars good sock, but not blue
This is a great sock for people with cold feet. The pair of socks described by blue, but I received green. I don't know if the description was wrong, the shipment was wrong, or if someone is colorblind. Socks fit well and come in Small to fit women's shoe size 5-6.5
Published on May 17, 2011 by Michelle Garrett

3.0 out of 5 stars eh.
these socks are warm, but they are so large that they slide down in my boots. it's very annoying. .
Published 10 months ago by unhappy

4.0 out of 5 stars good sock, but not blue, May 17, 2011
Michelle Garrett (Mobile, AL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Did well with 10 hour hike in a jungle, April 1, 2011
Y. Scott (Lexington, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I went for a 10-hour-hike in a jungle wearing this pair of socks. They got totally wet when I walked in the stream, but I could still walk another 5 hours without getting abrasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart wool rules, November 25, 2012
I work outsids a lot, in the pacific northwest. I often go through two sets of socks a day.
For years I wore Thorolo , lightweight hiker socks. I wore them all out over 5years, and have not been able to replace the lightweight ones I wore.
So I am switching to thses, light weigth smartwools. I hada pair that last about five years.
I really like these socks, I only wish they were a bit longer to cover the calf more. Like my old thorlos.
I have a short, wide foot. Some socks pinch , these socks do not pinch my toes.
I was them in cold wash, hang to dry. I expect 4-5 years of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars If there was a Smartwool cult, I would be a member., July 23, 2012
I am like a Smartwool evangelist; everyone I know wants me to shut up about these damned socks. But they're just so wonderful - cool in the summer, warm in the winter, comfortable, padded, etc. etc. They are expensive, sure, but they're worth every penny. Every year I tell my family to buy me socks for Christmas and my birthday. You can never have enough Smartwool socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm now a SmartWool Convert! Amazing Socks!, September 7, 2012
I have never experienced such comfort in a pair of socks! I ordered these spectacular socks to wear with my hiking boots here in Afghanistan where I am deployed. I needed: Cushioning, Long Lasting Support, High Quality, Odor and Moisture Absorbent socks, and these definitely fit all the criteria! These are so amazingly comfortable, I even wear them as slippers. I wear my boots at a minimum, 14 hours per day and these socks hold up and continue to support my feet very well the entire time. Odor and moisture is kept to a minimum while wearing these socks and my feet are quite grateful for these amazing SmartWools!

SmartWool socks are by far the most comfortable, high quality socks I have ever owned next to my Thorlos and best of all, they don't devastate my wallet. I am now a SmartWool convert for life!

A note: I wear a women's size 11 shoe and the size Large fits PERFECTLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, March 11, 2012
I bought these socks because I do a lot of horse back riding and they are great with my boots. Soft and comfortable and they fit great. I'm going to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SMART WOOL, October 15, 2013
I am a zookeeper and I love these socks. I wear them all year long, yes even in summer. The wool pulls sweat off of your foot and helps keep your foot cool in the summer. And they are thick and provide cushion for my feet in my work boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 3, 2011
I just discovered smartwool socks this winter. I am in love with these! What a difference smartwool makes in keeping my feet warm. These hiking crew socks run alittle big but I wouldn't change the size I purchased. Some of the other smartwool socks I have seem to run alittle small for the size, but not these. I machine wash my smartwools and hang to dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars skier, June 28, 2014
bought these for a friend who skis and hikes, says she loved them, snuggly warm and wet resistant and washed up great

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, May 25, 2014
I purchased them as a gift for my daughter. She seemed to be very happy with them. Will purchase again.

Rate and Discover Movies