5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for Kids!!!! I love these!!!
Published on January 18, 2012 by NickyB

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but...
I have to agree with a lot of these posts. They are very good tasting. They taste just like the fruit they're supposed to. However... 6??? You have to eat 6 per day??? They're a vitamin, they aren't candy! However, you would't know that from the amount of sugar you get on them.

Published on July 18, 2012 by Zombie_Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for Kids!!!! I love these!!!, January 18, 2012
This review is from: SmartyPants Vitamins Adult Gummy Multivitamins Plus Omega 3's Plus Vitamin D 180 Gummies (30 Day Supply) (Health and Beauty)
I got my first bottle of SmartyPants a month ago from a friend and found them on Amazon while doing some shopping so I definitely had to get bottle #2! I gotta tell ya. Speaking as a person with stomach issues, these gummies are my savior. After years of taking ibuprofen from college athletics (I'm 30 now) my digestive system was a wreck. Three ulcers, IBS and several other stomach issues later, I have to be very picky when it comes to any supplements and pills (prescription or none) that I take. My girlfriend with kids was talking to me about SmartyPants one day when we were out to lunch and she mentioned that they also had an adult version so she got me a bottle when she ordered some for her and her kids. Most multi-vitamins I tried to take not only lacked what I needed since I still workout and train quite a bit in the gym to maintain my girlish lean figure *wink wink* but all those other supplements were REALLY hard on my stomach :( So, of course I decided to up the intake of fruits/vegetables/healthy diet to try to compensate, but honestly my physician told me that wouldn't COMPLETELY work since you also need certain minerals to process vitamins even from regular foods properly. I was skeptical about the SmartyPants Gummies since they looked SUPER sugary which I figured would rip my digestive system in two. Although I'm not a CANDY person, I decided to give SmartyPants vitamins a try when she gave me the goods. They're sooooo easy on my stomach, my general physician said they actually contain a sufficient about of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in the adult version to support my needs and they're surprisingly not sickeningly sweet! The sugars they use are organic and all natural which my tummy <3s.
I could honestly take all 4 in the morning, but I like to take two in the morning and two in the afternoon right before I go work out since in my opinion, I get a little boost of every from the B-vitamins. Overall, BEST vitamins I have ever taken. SO I guess gummy vitamins aren't only for kids and I recommend these to any adult! THANKS SMARTYPANTS! You def have an adult fan :)

Here's their website also if you want to check out the company for yourself.
[...]

I think they may even have discount codes floating around on their website but Amazon really does offer a great discounted price on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, December 18, 2012
Viviana (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
These are delicious. Its like eating a mild sour candy that is good for you. I love that it has Omega 3 and vitamin D all in one. Just fyi the daily recommended dosage is 6 gummies per day. Seems like a lot but I figure I just have 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. Its only 50 calories for the 6 gummies. And it takes care of my sweet tooth after dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 25, 2013
I know I am going to sound like they paid me, I promise they have not ;) But I love this product. First it tastes amazing! Second, I realized how much they helped when I ran out, and I felt wicked bad. You need to take 6 of them totaling 60 calories. I find them a great snack during the day. Don't let them get hot though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy???, March 26, 2012
I gotta say...these are vitamins???

They are REALLY good.

My buddy had some in his house and I tried some. He had to pull them away 'bro, those are vitamins!'. I had about 7 of them. Needless to say, I've been ordering them here on Amazon each month (ditched my Centrum bottle) and absolutely love them. My buddy came over, saw my bottle, and reclaimed it. So I'm here buying more.

Highly recommend these and be sure to remember they're not candy!

-Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, I look forward to taking vitamins, October 6, 2013
I found these vitamins because I wanted to replace my other gummies which had run out, but I wasn't certain I should buy the same brand again because of the quality. (I was taking Vitafusion Multi-vite, Gummy Vitamins For Adults, 150-Count.)
So I read a bit online about how to tell if your vitamins are good quality. What I found is, if you look at the ingredients, and if you see "Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)", chances are it's a more cheaply made vitamin.

There are apparently other forms of b12 which are healthier -- hydroxycobalamin and methylcobalamin. According to what I could gather on different websites, if you see the label on your vitamins says "Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)," you have better quality vitamins. It means the manufacturer spent more money on the ingredients. After searching Amazon for adult gummies and zooming in to read a few labels, I came across SmartyPants; they are indeed using the methylcobalamin. I confirmed my suspicions about the quality of the Vitafusion Multi-vites (suspicions which arose from the clear plastic packaging, as anyone knows it's good for marketing but terrible for storing vitamins,) they are using the cheaper ingredient, cyanocobalamin.
Yes, the serving size is 6 and I am getting a little bit more sugar in my day, but it's organic cane sugar, and it's worth it to take one less sugar in my coffee, or deduct it from elsewhere. I've already shared these gummies with my family, highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but..., July 18, 2012

Overall, if you're ok with having a little snack of very sugary gummies in the morning (or whenever you take your vitamins), they are a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, April 4, 2013
These vitamins are reasonably priced for so many nutrients, taste great and arrive in 1-2 days. I've always had issues with other multi-vitamins, causing stomach aches, etc. (even when I ate them with a full meal) and I have never had any symptoms like this with Smarty Pants. I have been using them for 2 months, and just recently switched to the new Weight Management (with Fiber) and they are just as fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm finally taking my vitamins!, March 30, 2013
These taste good! I really feel much better than I did before I got Smarty Pants. I wasn't taking any vitamins at all. These were easy to remember to take because I wanted to eat them! Also- I ordered samples from the woman who created Smarty Pants and she sent them in the mail with a hand-written note. Such great care and service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, January 3, 2014
How do you really judge a multivitamin? I don't know but I don know that these taste great! I need chewable vitamins as I had lapband surgery and the huge horse pills don't go down very easy. Needless to say these go down very well. I will keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, January 10, 2014
Don Riddick (Birmingham, AL, United States) - See all my reviews
Wonderful tasting gummy vitamin... How effective it is, I don't know yet, but it tastes great! Question, if you treat gummy vitamins like candy, is that a problem?