Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 22, 2000
I've been a long time fan of Bill Myers ever since I was about 7. I got this then and I was laughing my butt off! It would make a nice gift for younger kids...or even teenagers. I mean, I'm 14 and still enjoy reading books of this series!
on April 6, 2001
This book is definetly funny. I especially liked it when Gary and Wally were in a compition of love.It was very humorus and tells about wisdom and kindness. I recomend it for ANY kid!!!!!
on March 8, 2000
I loved this book I also like issue number 13. It was also wonderful. I love this book and everything about it when I have kids I will get them this entire series! I only have two of these books but I love them. I like the fact that it taught a good lesson while telling a wonderful story based on Christians . I think they should have more Christian books like these. I liked how Wally helped the bully and how it told how sometimes Christians get mad just like normal people and they don't just forget about everything anyone does to them, or that they do to anyone. This book made me understand how bullies make us kids feel even more. I suggest this book to everyone in world in the world. This book taught me some really great things.
on August 8, 2005
This is a GREAT book. I LOVE the Incredible worlds of Wally McDoogle!! I have read every single one, the first one I ever read was My Life as Dinosaur Dental Floss. My favorit is My Life as a Prickly Porcipine from Pluto. The book I am reveiwing is GREAT and RRREEEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY funny. I love Wally McDoogle.

If you like Wally McDoogle you should read Bloodhounds Inc. it's by the same auther. I also like secret Agent Dingledorf. I'm dissapointed because I can't rate this a million stars.
on November 18, 2015
The message of this book was wonderful and the writing style fun, but I would caution very conservative parents to read the book before you give it to your child. The book refers to kids making out in the bushes and also makes reference to chest size. These things were done in jest, but I felt I couldn't give this book to my little ones. I don't need to expose them to these things at this age. I was looking for something with good, Christian moral values that was clean for my kids to read and this book didn't fit the bill. It's a real bummer because it's so hard to find good Christian books for kids in the humor department!
on September 23, 2006
These books are awesome.They have adventure and humor. That's just what I like in a book. They have really influnenced my Christian life. Everyone should read this series!
on May 1, 2014
I needed a book that my 10 year old step son (ENFP personality type) would read and at least enjoy enough to get high points on his AR reading test. He devoured this book and aced the test.

To know Bill Myers writes with a biblical basis also helps me feel comfortable in the content of what is being read.
on December 13, 2013
Bought this for my grandson and He absolutely LOVED it. Unfortunately about #3 he did not like. And caused him to not want to read the series anylonger. But this first one and I believe the 2nd one he loved, loved, loved!
on June 20, 2009
This is what our 11 year old son says about this book:
The entire Wallymcdoogle series are the funniest books I have ever read. This book was no exception. I laughed the whole time. The greatest part is that the book teaches a good lesson about wisdom. The fun starts the second you open the book, and doesn't stop until the last word. I say if you wanna laugh and learn a lesson buy this book today!!
on January 11, 2014
My son (now 28) read these when he was in 3rd, 4th grade and loved them. I bought these for my 9 year old grandson. These books are wonderful - great adventures with lessons to be learned along the way.