Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smatree Battery(2 Packs)+Charger Kits+Head Strap Mount+Chest Belt Strap Mount+ Aluminum Thumbscrew+J-hook for Gopro HD HERO3+,HERO3,AHDBT-201,AHDBT-301, AHDBT-302
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2013
I ordered this kit not realizing it was for Hero 3 my bad, but no worries, they exchanged hero 3 battery kit for Hero 2 no problem. Hero batteries charged quickly and worked great. The harnesses also seem to be good quality and highly adjustable. For the price I would undoubtedly reccommend this product to any gopro owner.
on September 14, 2013
It maybe too soon but I received this yesterday. A DAY EARLY!!! I'm so impressed.
Anyways batteries are okay I guess. MicBergsma uses them so I'm good with that. If it works 90% like GoPro battery I will be happy. Using a GoPro is all about swapping batteries anyways.
Charger seems rather cheaply made and flimsy but hey it works as advertised. That's all I need. And it works as a car charger too. Incredible. I don't even need to purchase seperate cigarett adapter.
Chest strap is very secure and surpringly low profile ( as much as a chest strap can be) and head strap is awesome. It also has the sticky jelly material inside the strap to prevent it from sliding, though not wavy like the GoPro version. I used a J-hook and extension that came with my Black edition to have GoPro face me. So I can get that weird fisheye view of my face and body. (Tip wear shades or goggles. Otherwise you look downright silly due to fisheye effect. I do not have fancy software to clean it up but GoPro studio can do some adjusting). I removed the top strap, didn't really need it. Even with my GoPro sticking out 4-5inches from my face. I imagine though, it would increase stability if I were to run and jump etc. I tested it last night walking around and looking around in my house and it worked like a champ. It also allows me to wear a hat(once again keeping "ridiculous look" to a lesser degree) though it has to be backwards.
What can I say? It is fantastic. I guess I could have bought GoPro version but why when this entire package just saved me $50 and works the same?

I am participating in a walk for Life event in a few weeks and all of these will be utilized. I am very stoked to have all this gear, I feel very "prosumer-ish". Get it, get it, get it. Buy one for your friends. They will thank you.

People, why haven't you bought it yet? It's that great!
Thanks

EDIT: 9-24-2013

I had a chance to take my kids to Riverbanks Zoo(Columbia, SC) and thought it would be a great chance to try everything I got. All batteries charged up and good to go! Chest strap worked fantastically! Head strap as well! Batteries, here is a surprise, worked better than GoPro batteries! Smart Tree batteries will be my main ones from now on. I actually had to practically fight my kids to wear chest mount and head strap since both of them wanted to try the GoPro.
Great job Kumu World. And thanks Edie for your follow up after my purchase to make sure I was satisfied with your product.!! Now that's what I call a service. No other place has ever done that. Edie actually asked if I had any suggestion to improve the product or service. Are you serious? It arrived a day early, I love all of its product. No Edie, I cannot think of a single thing. You beat me to all of it. I will definitely be directing all of my business toward you guys.
on August 28, 2013
You will spend more just for the Head and chest straps from other sources. They include 2 batteries and a charger that can plug into AC or DC power outlet! I had a small defect in the head strap but they immediately sent me a new one! no problem now. I would recommend this package
on January 11, 2014
At it's current price, this came out to be a few dollars more if all were bought separately. I decided that wasn't a deterrent since I can get all three at once.

The head strap already had a slot for the case so you just need to slide it in. The chest strap needs the jhook in there.

The batteries fit perfectly on my hero3+. I haven't tested their endurance yet so I'll update if they're crap.

The prong plug is an extra adapter. This can definitely plug into a US wall outlet with no problems.
on November 12, 2013
Though the batteries don't last quite as long as the goPro ones, they still provide a decent lifetime. All in all, this is a great deal and you can't beat the price! Shipping was fast, very satisfied with my purchase
on October 28, 2013
This is an awesome and affordable kit to have. I don't have my gopro 3 yet but still uses my go pro 2 so used the chest rig when I participated on a local mudrun, got a lot of funny footage and some great times. Highly recommended great product.
on February 28, 2016
Great cost effective parts package for your precious GoPro. Everything works exactly as described, at a fraction of the cost of Genuine Accessories. I was a little dubious about getting non GoPro parts, but these have stood the test of time, can highly recomend
on February 1, 2014
Generally the Head Strap and the Chest Belt Strap alone cost more than the price of this entire kit. The battery charger, (which was not included with my purchase of GoPro HERO3+ Black edition), 2 extra batteries and the car charging unit are a HUGE bonus.

PROs:
1. Excellent build Quality of the Head Strap & the Chest Belt Strap.
2. Battery Charger works very well with all my GoPro batteries.
3. Two extra batteries.
4. Car Charging Unit (this one looks cheap, but works fine).
5. EXCELLENT value for money (for such good quality products).
6. The seller was very quick in delivering the product (delivered ahead of schedule).
7. Aluminium Thumbscrew and a J-Hook (these make for a great back-up, in case the originals are lost).

CONs:
1. Absolutely NONE whatsoever
2. Maybe you will start expecting such high quality products at such low prices :)'

Highly recommended.
on February 3, 2014
This is a great buy. To get all of these items for the price paid I was thrilled. The battery charger works great and they batteries charged in about the same time as the go pro battery and lasted as long too. I played with the head and chesty and they are fun. My go pro fits perfectly on both. I even put the chesty on my dog and got cool video of her running around. It was a bit big on her because she is only 36 pounds and isn't made for a dog, but it is fun. I can't wait to use it when I take my trip to Cancun later this month and then again in Alaska in June. That will be awesome! I would buy this again in a minute.
on August 28, 2015
The Charger is different than the picture and have just one dock for battery, the car charger is different too and is just for this charger and is not possible charge a ipad and iPhone at the same time because doesn't exist usb port....