Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 28, 2013
Very cool-looking. The rubber band is a nice touch, however in cold weather it turns hard and makes tightening the screw rather difficult. I suggest adjusting screws before going out in the cold. The grip is hard to negotiate in cold weather as well.
on October 30, 2013
Wow, these are very well made aluminum thumbscrews for your GoPro. They are so much easier to tighten than the stock plastic ones that are included with your GoPro and with the O-Ring they hold tighter and are more resistant to vibration to the stock screws. I've used these on karts for racing and they hold firm without re-tightening like I have seen with the plastic screws. I I will definitely be buying some O-Rings for all of my GoPro screws that I leave setup on other mounts that I have in place and spares just in case. After seeing how awesome these aluminum screws are, I want more aluminum parts!!!

Bottom Line: These are awesome! I want more of these and more aluminum GoPro accessories.
on March 3, 2014
This thumb screws did not work very well at the beggining because I could not get them tight enough , I ended up removing the little rubber o rings and they work perfectly now . They also look good in colours . This high quality product is highly recommended .
on October 28, 2013
Love these! The OEM screws work OK, but being made out of plastic and not having an o-ring to help keep it tight is annoying, especially if you use your GoPro exclusively underwater while spearfishing. I plan on getting more of these aluminum bolts - great job, guys!
on December 18, 2013
They are nice, looks nice and you can tighten them better then the plastic screws that comes with the Gopro.
If you have many mounts as I do, you may want to buy few sets and mix/match the sizes to best fit your mounting setup
on October 28, 2013
I had a hard time justifying 15 bucks for three fancy bolts, but I think it was money well spent. I can tighten down the GoPro much tighter by hand (and without hurting my fingers), not to mention that it adds a light bling factor to it which is pretty cool. The only thing I wish came with it was extra o-rings, as I can tell they will get worn or lost quickly with frequent use.
on January 2, 2014
I ordered the Smartree thumbscrew set in blue. The blue color is really great and gives your GoPro setup a little more character. I also like the idea of having a more durable, metal screw instead of the plastic ones that come with the GoPro. While I never had any problems with the plastic ones, these metal ones definitely feel more secure. Great product and nice aesthetics.
on February 22, 2014
I really like the solid feel of the thumb screws and the color makes them easy to locate in my kit. When attaching my camera the rubber gasket provides real snug, tight fit and I know it won't back out.
on April 29, 2014
I bought these for two reasons; 1. To add a little style and color to my GoPro. 2. To add something that I can actually see if I lost my camera underwater.

I take lots of trips to beachy places and that is one of the main reasons for owning my GoPro. While I like the build of the GoPro Equipment, everything they make is black. Black is nice because it is less distracting but when you drop your camera in 30 feet of water into seagrass, black is not the color you want. These shiny little buggers add the perfect bit of shine and flash that you will want when looking for a submerged camera. The build quality of them is also top grade.
on October 8, 2014
Not only are these dudes gorgeous, but they are very easy to turn. I do have trouble with one of my cases being too thin, and I have to grab a rag to spin these screws as my fingers a little delicate in comparison to a true alpha male. The rubber rings have not fallen off as I have expected them to do so, and they also hold everything in place a little more than what I was expecting. This is actually one of my favorite gopro purchases to date.