5.0 out of 5 stars If you're getting divorced, you need these.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Folders are good but the labeling is poor
The folders are decently built and seem to be sturdy enough. My one complaint is that the labels are just tossed in the package not as a sheet but piece-meal. You must hand-write every single label. They are not printer friendly in the slightest. I don't see how this is still acceptable after years of standard label sheets made for printers....
Published on September 17, 2011 by Section 8

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're getting divorced, you need these., August 1, 2013
This review is from: Smead Hanging File Folders, Letter, 1/5 Cut Tab, Assorted Primary Colors, 25 Per Box (64059) (Office Product)
These will help you organize your soul-crushing divorce into easy-to-find packets of misery when you have to go to court to battle your insane drug-addicted ex (again) over custody of your two traumatized children. Don't put your pain in a pile! Let these hanging file folders neatly catalog the narrative of how you undid the worst mistake you've ever made. Your lawyer will thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Difference from "64059" product, June 19, 2011
Ask Bjørn Hansen (Los Angeles, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
It might be obvious to you, but (before ordering) it took me a few minutes to figure out what the difference is between this product and the "64059" variant.

This one (the 64056 one) comes with 5 each of gray, maroon, navy, purple and teal. The 64059 variant comes with 5 each of brighter blue, green, orange, red and yellow colors. So if you want more than 5 different colors, get a pack of each! :-)

Update May 2013: Amazon now groups the products a little differently. "Primary Colors" are the brighter colors and "Assorted colors" are the muted ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, good price, May 26, 2011
I can get the green folders for much less at the warehouse club, but prefer the colorful folders. These seem to be well made and at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are fine. Colorful folders with co-ordinated plastic tabs., April 7, 2010
S. Hershey (Seaside Heights, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
They are fine. Colorful folders with co-ordinated plastic tabs. These actually have the tabs. Some of the cheaper offerings don't come with tabs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, July 2, 2010
I just ordered another set of 4 of these, they are wonderful. The varied colors were great for me, allowing easy recognition, in filing music, and for the price, excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and colorful.., June 30, 2010
I got this hanging folder to go with the striped Bankers Boxes sold on Amazon it fit's it perfectly for personal and business files. It works great I've had it for more than a year and it's still holding strong.

2.0 out of 5 stars Folders are good but the labeling is poor, September 17, 2011
Section 8 (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy, Well-Made and Priced Right!, November 18, 2012
These Smead Hanging Folders come with the tabs, are very sturdy and well-made. The folders hold a good amount, (such as product manuals, multi-page documents, booklets, etc.) and I've had no problem with the folder tearing away from the metal hanging bars (as I've had happen with some other brands). I like how the tabs (which I simply filled in by hand) are easily repositioned according to our needs and stay on very well.

I go through each of our file cabinets once or twice a year to update/rotate their contents, and the last time I did this I replaced all of our existing hanging folders with these Smead Hanging Folders.

I'm sold on these Smead Hanging Folders and plan only to purchase these from now on--I happily recommend these folders to anyone looking for great quality at a great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful & sturdy, January 26, 2012
Love the colors - way better than the drab colors of most other filing folders. As another reviewer mentioned, they may be bright compared to other products, but not neon. They were exactly what I was looking for though so I'm happy. They are also nice and sturdy.

Disclaimer: I did not buy this product from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great folders, but disappointed in the colors, August 22, 2011
Didn't get the colors I had expected on these. The picture and description lead me to believe that the "bright" more vibrant variety of the folders would be delivered - the lime green, bright pink, etc. Not so. The ones I received were the plain red, green, blue, yellow, and orange. It may seem picky, but when you base your filing on a specific set of colors, it's diappointing none the less.

Still good quality folders, just not what I had expected.

Rate and Discover Movies