Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Strumbellas Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

83%
17%

on March 15, 2014
Smells like teen spirit is an iconic song that defined a generation. My generation. I was 15 years old when this song came out. I remember listening to it on a daily basis in our school cafeteria's jukebox. Kids would make the song play continuously during lunch. They would crank up the sound. Whenever I hear this song, I am transported back to the 90s. Flannel shirts. Doc Martens. Baggy jeans. Scruffy hair. The smell of greasy pizza in the air. The sound of hundreds of kids talking and laughing. Those were the days. This song will always have a special place in my heart. Grunge is ready for a comeback. This song is timeless. A modern classic.
on June 19, 2012
Smells Like Teen Spirit is a favorite of favorites from Nirvana.I miss Nirvana. This is an unforgettable song that sticks in your head and you enjoy the fact that it does.
on June 23, 2012
Kurt Cobain did not die in vain; his hit lives on. I purchased this because my son refused to attend summer camps after two of his rock legends died while he was away. I bought the MP3 version and it is my go to song for everything. Irate? Happy? Focus attention, LOUDLY! Thank you, Kurt Cobain! "Hello, hello, hello ... never mind!"
on October 22, 2013
Smells Like Teen Spirit and Nirvana are one of my favorites. I wish Kurt was still around. He would of put out many great songs.
on September 25, 2013
Nirvana..what can I say..never will be another grudge band like them again. Kurt Cobain did not die in vain; his hit lives on.
on November 11, 2015
Heard this song on the original La Femme Nikita TV series and liked it ever since. Play it for workouts or just when you want to listen to something LOUD.
on April 19, 2013
Nirvana..what can I say..never will be another grudge band like them again.
I play this when working out and it gets me pumped. :)
on April 22, 2016
There are a few songs that really energize your inner soul (not sure how are why). This is a song that energizes mine. Great song.
on May 19, 2014
Great band,great price and i love this song. I play it alot. I think it was worth every penny so that is all about that.
on September 6, 2013
I love this song, it is legendary! Nirvana is one of my favorite bands of all time! RIP Kurt, you are missed........