4.0 out of 5 stars Hot pink leg warmers
I got these leg warmers for an 80's birthday party. They are exactly as stated hot pink, and I got them before the estimated arrival time. I am gonna look so RAD!! Thanks!
Published 16 months ago by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material
I'm only using this for Halloween but the string when I opened it was already coming off but I don't mind because I will only use this once. If you would like to wear it more tan once probably would not be the best brand to buy.
Published on October 17, 2011 by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material, October 17, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot pink leg warmers, March 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good fabric, VERY bright yellow, November 15, 2011
KY Girl (Danville, KY) - See all my reviews
The leg warmers were great for my 80s halloween costume. They were a great stretchy-ness and fit exactly like the picture shows. They were alittle longer then I thought they would be, but they are supposed to be scrunched down. They are also brighter yellow than the picture shows. It is a yellow that is like the highway workers vests. ha but it did ok for the halloween costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers (Apparel)
definitely work as leg warmers! super cute and they glow in a black light. too hot for an indoor party though! but fits well and great color

5.0 out of 5 stars Leg Warmers are all I Expected Them to be., February 23, 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers
I feel the cold. Even indoors, my legs and feet actually hurt if the humidity is low and the outdoor temperatures are 40 degrees or less. Until I discovered leg warmers, nothing helped. Not even three layers of socks and heavy woolen pants helped. For some reason, however, these leg warmers actually succeed where everything else failed, and I am quite comfortable in them. No more painful freezing sensations in my legs! I recommend them highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!!!, January 25, 2012
I love leg warmers. I was alittle nervous buying offline. Not knowing if they were going to fit or not. When they say one size fits all its TRUE!! I loved the Pink leg warmers. Way adorable. All my friends commented on them and ask where I had purchased them. They said (which I agree) the color really popped!!! When they say pink THEY MEAN IT!!! Very pleased!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and funky, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers (Apparel)
I wouldn't consider these to be the best quality - mine had one thread get caught and it started to unravel rather quickly. It was easy to see that these were cheaply made. They also stretched out a bit as well. HOWEVER, they were only for a costume and they fit and were cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!!, January 25, 2014
A Lolly (San Diego, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I wish they made more colors! I actually returned two pairs of thigh highs because these transition so well between leg Warmers and thigh highs. They hold up well. They are thin yarn like material great for layering looks, Rave like party's or jogging, Halloween, ect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, January 25, 2014
I got these leg warmers for my theater performance coming up in two weeks. They were decent size, and good enough for my 3 day use. For leg warmers of a daily-type use I don't recommend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers (Apparel)
These leg warmers lost most of their stretch after their first cold water, machine wash.
A bit disappointing... I had hoped my daughter could get a few more uses out of them!

Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers, Green, One Size