5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Those Who "Can't Meditate", August 19, 2010
Michael Ball (Los Angeles, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smile to Your Heart Meditations: Simple Practices for Peace, Health and Spiritual Growth (Paperback)
If you've ever tried to meditate before and found it too hard to stay focused or shut off your mind, this is your book. Instead of attempting to visualize, chant, watch the breath, or anything so "rigorous," all you have to do here is relax and smile... It's wonderfully freeing, light, fun. You don't have to wonder if you're meditating correctly -- because if you're enjoying the process, then it's working!

More than just a how-to, this book is also a beautiful guide for any spiritual seeker: The meditation practice is based on our connection to the Divine Source, and allowing the Love and Light we're receiving to cleanse negativities from our heart. The author explains in great detail the concept, background, process, etc. And the practice itself is quite experiential; you can feel so many things happening as you're just sitting there, smiling...

Highly recommended for beginners and advanced practitioners alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book!, August 27, 2010
This is a great book for all interested in finding joy and happiness in meditation (and for that matter throughout life). No need to chant in foreign languages, focus on training your breath or struggling to still/silence the mind. It is clear and easy to read, and the techniques described are simple and natural, though as with most things in life require a bit of practice for best results. It is specifically intended for spiritual growth, peace, and health today, in the 21st century. This is also very beneficial for those interested in learning how to pray better from the heart (our spiritual core). Highly recommended! Give it a try - and remember to Relax, Smile and Enjoy... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A profound discovery, September 29, 2010
Every now and then something comes along that creates a shift so profound, its hard to believe what life was like before that something existed. Smile to Your Heart Meditations is such an offering. In very practical and easy-to-follow steps, this book leads the reader through the very simple and natural process of discovering a part of us (our heart) that we have ignored and turned away from. In so doing, this book reveals a truly profound secret of our selves that is as natural as breathing.

I loved this book. For me, it is the transformational learning that happens beyond the brain. Because we get the chance to actually EXPERIENCE our heart opening and the real feeling of connection that it brings, every atom, every cell is actually learning and realising this deep teaching.

People talk about "following your heart" and "trusting your feeling" and having "heartfelt conversation" so we know our heart is important. Its just that until now no-one has ever shown us HOW! Irmansyah Effendi in this book does just that. What he shows us and what is truly remarkable is, that we all have a heart and we can all use our heart, but, our way of living has shifted all the priority to our brain and mind; to knowledge and analysis as if there is nothing else. This book proves that there is another way. Another way where all the concepts and boundaries of what we know and believe are shaken at their very core.

Smile to Your Heart Meditations shows that our deepest truest essence can be tapped by stripping away the complexity we have built up within our lives. Rather than using effort to try and stop all the noise in our head, Irman shows us that the key is to simply smile, relax and surrender. Once we start to feel the peacefulness in our non-physical hearts, (the centre of our feeling) and follow that feeling, the journey towards true peace and compassion becomes easy.

This book is a real gift. Buy it and give it to a friend! Then buy a copy for yourself! You wont regret it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really the best meditation ever, September 16, 2010
Just came back from one of the workshops this book is teaching and had the most beautiful sweetest experience ever :). Everyone there was truly at peace, happy and enjoying this wonderful feeling from their hearts. No matter what your meditation background is, everyone should be learning this. It's so simple. It might seem like too wordy (personally don't like to read books) but this gives you a good start if you are looking for a way to find instant peace and quiet any time of the day. So glad I found my sweet heart again...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful, September 19, 2010
Utilizing the information in this book simply and clearly leads the reader into profoundly deep meditation. For most people, excessive mental activity stands in the way of effective meditation. The techniques presented in this book help to calm the brain and develop awareness of the good feelings naturally in the heart. Step by step, the reader realizes their heart as a very precious center of emotional stability, happiness, calmness and joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn HOW to connect to the Heart and be happy, January 11, 2011
A truly unique, powerful and user-friendly Guide to the Heart! This wonderful book takes the reader by the hand and shows HOW to connect to the Heart, to the Love that has always been there, and to "the Creator"

With clear recommendations and step by step practice/exercises anyone can start using immediately. I loved it, practice it and can attest that it has greatly contributed to change my attitude and outlook on life and relationships. Please do not underestimate the importance of this book notwithstanding its simplicity, just go ahead and give it a try, you will be amazed with the results!

Live happy, inlove, and looking forward to each and every new day, once the power of Love inside your heart is unleashed, your entire world will be changed, the practice in this book is just the beginning of a most rewarding spiritual experience ...
Thank you Irmansyah Effendi.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book draws you in with its simple truths and easy steps to disovering and using our hearts to create a profound shift., November 11, 2010
This book drew me in with its simple truths and easy steps to discovering and using our hearts to create a profound shift from our ego-based worries and uncertainties to our natural-heart-based peace, love, and joy. With a sense of peace and calmness, being in the heart more leads to maximum effectiveness in life. This book helped me to experience that the natural state of my heart and being is happiness and that the key is for me to use my heart often so that it can be felt, experienced, used, and become more dominant. After all, becoming more dominant by even 1% is a dramatic shift in consciousness, because, I think most of us are in our emotions and thoughts and worries over 99% of the time. I now know that the more natural state is to be within the heart more and to eventually get to the place where I trust my heart to be the major moment by moment advisor in all my internal and external activities. These are my conclusions and experiences after reading this book. I'm sure some of you have read books during which you had profound experiences because what was expressed resonated - some would say because they espoused a profound universal truth that we all share. This book resonates - but what is profound about it that moves it beyond are the little practices that are inserted so effortlessly into the narrative that gave me the experience so lovingly described. Thank you, Irman Effendi !

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and best meditation... ever, September 24, 2010
I found this book very helpful, clear and precise in doing a heart based meditation. It brings me great joy and when I use the techniques daily profound peace. This meditation does not have a plateau and therefore can take you all the way home to the Source of Love and Light....

This book is for everyone that wants to attain true peace of mind and a joyful life.

ARRAY(0xac4c7048)