5.0 out of 5 stars this small goggle is great for the price
I went to snowboard every weekend, So I want to buy a goggle can be wore over glasses. At first, I did see that this is goggle is for children, and I was a little worried if it can fit on me. I am 26 year old, and not quite big. It turned out that work very well on my glass, I am really glad that I bought it.
Published 18 months ago by blackhorse

3.0 out of 5 stars good fit on an adult with small head
Product was fine , fits perfectly on an adult with a small head ! The delivery time was a little to long for what I needed but overall good goggles
Published 7 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars this small goggle is great for the price, April 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of OTG Goggles!, October 31, 2013
The shipping was fast and these goggles fit perfectly. I was afraid they might not fit, I'm a 23 yo woman, but they do perfectly. If you're an adult with a small head and looking for some OTG goggles then these work great! Can;t wait to try them out on the slopes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Adults, January 3, 2014
These goggles fit both my wife and me. We used them with helmets during snowboarding, and they worked fine. k

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great goggle!, May 9, 2013
These goggles really worked well on the slopes for the price! We used them over and over for 3 days, and never had a problem. They were sturdy enough for my teen age grandson to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, great feel, great value, January 27, 2014
Though i am not someone that lives in an area with the potential for snow, i do live in an area where the wind is constant and with major construction going on or even in the arid areas around where i live i need good eye protection from dust and wind. These are very helpful to me whilst travelling on my Bicycle for they protect my eyes without sacrificing any range of vision as would contemporary sunglasses.

Though their viability as used for snowboarding and other such winter activities is not clear to me i can tell from their comfortable feel that any snowboarder worth his board would like a pair of goggles such as these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect googles for a beginner/amateur snowboarder/skiier!, July 20, 2014
I needed a pair of goggles for an upcoming snowboard and this was affordable and comfortable. Shipping was fast and arrived within a week.

The lens never fogged up at all during the 5 hours of use. I got the Black frame with the RC35 lens and it was perfect for a sunny day of snowboarding. My vision was perfect and I never needed to squint. Be careful when taking the goggles off because the snow will instantly blind you.

4.0 out of 5 stars These fit on an adult sized head, June 17, 2014
These fit on an adult sized head, sans glasses (if you wear them). The strap has plenty of play in it, enough for me to fit it over a size large helmet for snowboarding/skiing. They remained largely fog-free, and the foamy nose pad did a decent job of catching any sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles!, June 16, 2014
allthesillinessplz (Charlottesville, VA) - See all my reviews
Bought these to go on a group ski trip (never been skiing before!). It was great, I was able to protect my eyes from the sun and the seemingly infinite falls I took on the slopes. Great quality and affordable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Big Enough, May 13, 2014
My 4 yr old daughter wears these and they work well with her helmet, are a good color for her with any lighting and best of all....pink! We've seen a few other little girls on the hill with them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars First time skier, April 4, 2014
Loved these googles, but they were tight for my style of glasses which gave me a headach. I decided to ski without my eye glasses. I just probably needed a larger size. But they did not fog up!

Smith Optics Challenger OTG Goggle