5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Helmet
One of the smallest & lightest helmets on the market. Honest the shipping box seems to weigh more. Have the basic adjustments, chin, ear area, but nothing fancy. But even without anything extra, it fits nice and snug just like it should.

Published on February 22, 2010 by M. Olechowski

3.0 out of 5 stars received broken and its not that comfortable
I received the helmet and it was already broken, one of the ear cover cannot be attached to the helmet. It will consistently fall out and makes look stupid..so i just took the ear covers off and wear the helmet without it.
There arent a lot of padding on the inside, making the helmet not very comfortable, i tried on some other ones at Dicks and they felt a lot...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Helmet, February 22, 2010
M. Olechowski (Greenfield, WI United States) - See all my reviews

A few words of warning. It seems to run small. I ordered a large which normally would fit, and while I could get it on, it was way too thight. xl fit perfect. This is different from some other helmets I tired on, the giro xl for example, on my head felt way too large.

2/28/2010 Update:

I finally got around to actually riding in it, and learned a few things.

Tts a great helmet, very easy to forgot you are wearing it. It fits my head well and never got in the way.

There is one very slight issue. And I would have not noticed except I was renting equipment, and it was VERY crowded. In order to save weight, the designers/engineers really looked at everything, and hench the goggle clip is very minimal. I would have perfered something that actually locks in, because your goggles can fall out of the clip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet with one small problem, December 27, 2010
I really like this helmet, it fits well and hardly notice that it's there. Haven't fallen with it, so we'll see how my head fairs when I do. The one problem I have with it is the goggle clip. It is a small piece of plastic that is virtually non-existent and when I flipped my goggles up on the lift, they slid right off my helmet but thankfully to a spot on a trail I could get to. Piece of advice: If you don't want to lose your goggles while at least 30ft over the woods, don't take them off while wearing the Maze helmet. Other than that, I'll be using it until it falls apart or I crack it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Winter Biking, April 10, 2010
I use this helmet for winter biking, rather than for skiing. The weight is about identical to a bicycle helmet. Ears stay nice and warm, with a full inch of insulation over them. The amount of ventilation provided is perfect. Having the clip in back to secure goggles is a feature that you are not going to find on any bicycle helmet, even those with a 'winterization kit' installed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet, but :, April 12, 2010
Helmet is great to wear it, u can nearly forget.
Also good in cold weather as in 7 degrees celsius, awesome.
A bad clip for ,my also smith goggle, falls out and after 3 weeks of skiing I'm wondering if it's gonna and when it's gonna break..
Not good is my skullcandy, I had 2 tape the "mute" button with tape because it allways turns the thing off..
After all I'm satisfied about the helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, February 3, 2014
Got it for my 4 year old for ski lessons. Fits great and the value is phenomenal. He actually loves to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super light/comortable, April 11, 2013
Incredibly light but still certified. Goggles fit perfectly around and the ears have slots for headphones. Very comfortable. Overall a great helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 31, 2013
Ive used an older one before it broke after smashing it too many times, best helmet ever, i only plan to use them because they are the lightest on the market, look great, feel great. all round awesome piece of equipment would recommend it to anyone in a second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, September 15, 2013
Great helmet super light and looks great. Has an amazing fit and super confy. Defiantly recommend this helmet to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, June 18, 2013
Fit, form and function are very good. After some research, ended up with this helmet and am very happy with purchase. Would recommend for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 20, 2013
Love the helmet, and I think I got a great price on it too! ($50)
This helmet is way lighter than my old one, but still nice and warm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›