Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

on March 20, 2016
This helmet fit the circumference of my 7 year old son's head (we bought the extra small), but the amount of head coverage was woefully inadequate, I felt. His goggles kept pulling the helmet back and it just didn't look like it went down enough over his ears and skull. There is no adjustment "wheel" like many helmets have - instead, there was loose padding in the box that you would have to stuff in it somehow.

Glad it was cheap (and he didn't get hurt) - we'll get something different next year.
on June 26, 2012
I wanted a huge snowboarding helmet that I could wear over my dreadlocks. I also wanted an orange helmet. This was the most comfortable helmet I have tried. It does not have earflaps (I find all helmet ear covers irritate my ears anyways) so instead I used either a headband or a balaclava, depending on the temperature. It's a wonderful, light weight simple helmet. If you have a big head or big hair, this is the helmet to get!
on December 12, 2013
Super versatile helmet, I use it for snowboarding and Longboarding. Really easy to switch the pads out of and the straps are easy to adjust. Hit my head a few times and haven't felt as much as I should have, probably should have a couple concussions but got up just fine. Always get compliments of how it looks too.
on August 8, 2012
Fits great, color is perfect, and I love the padding on the inside. Perfect for kayaking since I didn't want "fluffy" padding that would hold water. I am very happy with this helmet and can't wait to wear it out on the ocean!
on February 13, 2012
This is the most comfortable and coolest looking helmet ive ever had. Goggles fit perfectly with it. This thing is awsome.
on August 16, 2015
Well I am still alive even after eating s*** for days on the slopes of Montana.
on September 5, 2014
Pretty helmet, my daughter loves it.
on May 23, 2013
they don't specify the ultility of this product. It doesnt fit well in the head and the protection doesnt seems to be the best. Don't buy it!
on April 12, 2013
Беру как чисто зимний вариант для дальних веловылазок. Вот в 2014 по Байкалу собираюсь. Там ветры хорошие бывают. Обычные шлемы не катят - горнолыжная маска плохо держится, а с таким нормуль, и не продувает. Мерил такой - подходит. Вот жду - родную почту России, доставят

See 1 answered question