5.0 out of 5 stars GOGGLES
These goggles were absolutley perfect for the snowboarding lessons which my 8 year old grandson is currently tryinbg out. The fit the helmet and him perfectly...he loves them.
Published on January 30, 2012 by JAN

1.0 out of 5 stars No tinted glass
There is no tint to these goggles - not very effective in helping with glare on the mountain. I returned them
Published 18 months ago by MB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GOGGLES, January 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars very good goggles, December 30, 2011
great price, good fit, no problems or hassles...bought this over a competitor on Prime very happy with these goggles. You will be happy with the price paid and value of the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars No tinted glass, December 31, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Untinted. Useless., January 8, 2013
My fault for not reading the earlier reviews about this item, where one previous buyer noted these goggles are untinted.
I was mislead by the picture, which made it appear the lenses are tinted. I don't see the point of untinted goggles (unless one does a lot of nighttime snow play), I didn't think to ensure these were tinted. I want to protect my 4-year-old's eyes, so I am returning this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Smith Optics Junior MX Goggle (Youth Ages 3+, Blue) (Automotive)
Great for the price. Can't complain there. Did the job. Easy on and off for the kids. I wish they were sturdier

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars i like them, March 19, 2014
these goggles fit my 6 year old son great and his fave. color is red. no brainer. we're keeping them.

4.0 out of 5 stars snow goggles, March 19, 2014
They are a must for any skiing experience! My 8 year old loves them as they are perfect for her tiny face. My only recommendation is the color, bring on the pink?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 3, 2014
Good price, nice look , well done... my 5y/o loves it and cant wait to use it ... worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT goggles but CLEAR plastic (more for moto than snow), December 15, 2013
very good goggles for our three year old. But NOTE, these are motocross goggles in that they are CLEAR plastic. we thought they were tinted and really would have preferred that as we use them for snow. our mistake... so the loss of a star is really unfair to smith optics... as the goggle is perfectly fine if you want clear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Smith Optics Junior MX Goggle (Youth Ages 3+, Blue)
$15.95