Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2013
very good goggles for our three year old. But NOTE, these are motocross goggles in that they are CLEAR plastic. we thought they were tinted and really would have preferred that as we use them for snow. our mistake... so the loss of a star is really unfair to smith optics... as the goggle is perfectly fine if you want clear.
on December 27, 2012
Trying to find the same goggles for a 9 & 5 year old boys so no fighting ensues was an ordeal, let me tell you, but, I won!! They fit both boys great after adjusting the strap & work well w/ minimal fogging (when they're aren't playing w/ their beanies & face masks).
I recommend to kids under 10.
on January 12, 2013
I purchased 3 pair for my boys and they fit great for the 7 & 9 year olds but the 11 year old they are a little too small. The quality seems very good but haven't had them off road yet. Very good price.
on January 6, 2013
Great for the price. Can't complain there. Did the job. Easy on and off for the kids. I wish they were sturdier
on September 7, 2014
The lens pops out VERY easily and they fog quickly. Got these for my son to use but the lens was very flimsy/flexible so had to buy a better pair
on March 9, 2013
I purchased this for my 3 year old and he loves wearing them for skiing , sledding and outside throwing snowballs with his two big brothers
on February 4, 2013
Bought these for my 5 year old son and they are great quality, very nice color, and fit perfect with or without a dirt bike helmet!
on December 11, 2012
Great price for some pretty sturdy goggles that I have worked great for the month or so hes (11 y/o boy) had em!
on February 3, 2013
I bought these for my girls, ages 7 & 8. They are a good fit with their helmets and they don't fog!