Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

72%
28%
Color: Black|Size: Youth (48cm-53cm)|Change
Price:$74.00+ Free shipping

on January 21, 2012
I bought this helmet for my 12 year old son who is quickly becoming quite the little skier. In his own words "it's comfy and warm"! The helmet is well built and there is no question that the construction is of the highest qualtiy. Combine that with the ultra cool graphics that it sports and who wouldn't want one of these protecting their precious little one's gourd? The medium size fits my 12 year old's head perfectly and the adjustment feature is a cinch to operate and it should easily fit him for a few ski seasons. The goggle strap keeper on the back is easy to use and is a nice additional feature as well. I highly recommend it!
on January 8, 2013
This helmet adjusted to fit my toddler son perfect. It offers great protection, warmth, and style.

My two year old started skiing this year so a helmet was must purchase. I did not realize how big of a hit a helmet with Robots would be. He loves it and wants to wear it when ever we play in the snow or go sledding.

Measure your little robot mans head and select the correct size. The helmet will adjust to a few sizes bigger and smaller, but you want to make sure you get the correct fit.
on January 27, 2013
I bought two for my boys ages 7 and 5. The helmets are great, they adjust in the back for a secure fit, keep them nice a toasty without a beanie, and come with a sticker to put all their important contact info in case of an emergency. The only feature I miss from their last helmets is the mesh over the air vents to keep the snow out when they tumble. The mint shredmaster color is easy to spot among all the black helmeted kids on the hill.
on January 8, 2014
This helmet is well made and definitely worth the price. It's looks nice, has really good padding (especially over the ears), it has a nicely made adjustable chin strap and is a perfect fit for my 11 yr old son.
on September 28, 2012
I bought this helmet for my 3 year old for his first snow boarding experience! I was concerned that it would be too big for him but the XS Fit him perfectly and looked cool too! He should be able to get several seasons out of this!
on February 20, 2013
My fourth grader (a not infrequent complainer) wore his helmet for three days without complaint. It was always comfortable and warm (including on a windy, 8 degree F day). Plus, for the price, it beats renting if your wear it more than a couple of times (AND you don't have to get skeeved out by someone else's wee beasties living in the liner). It does seem to fit a little large on the low end of a wide size range and it should have come with a storage bag (like other Smith helmets), but the finish is nice and the liner was plush. Overall, a great value that should last a long time.
on January 18, 2013
the helmets were perfect for my 11 and 12 years olds. Warm and fit well with the adjustable chin strap. Didn't need any hats underneath due to the faux fur

Great price. Both were blue so I could find them on the slopes!
on February 7, 2013
Bought this just as a precautionary for my 4 year old son.. First time snow tubing.. Glad i did.. Third time down hill he rolled and the helmet did its job. Funny when i was little we had a wool hat and that was it.. Worked great on top of hill as well with built in ear flaps .. kept his head nice and warm...
on January 16, 2012
This helmet was just as advertised. Size is correct, good quality and quick shipping. I would buy another one if I really needed it.
on January 29, 2013
My son loves this helmet. The fur-like lining on the ear flaps and on the chin strap are so cozy. The size adjustment knob is also very easy to use. 5 stars.

See 1 answered question