4.0 out of 5 stars What a cool helmet!, January 21, 2012
I bought this helmet for my 12 year old son who is quickly becoming quite the little skier. In his own words "it's comfy and warm"! The helmet is well built and there is no question that the construction is of the highest qualtiy. Combine that with the ultra cool graphics that it sports and who wouldn't want one of these protecting their precious little one's gourd? The medium size fits my 12 year old's head perfectly and the adjustment feature is a cinch to operate and it should easily fit him for a few ski seasons. The goggle strap keeper on the back is easy to use and is a nice additional feature as well. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, September 28, 2012
I bought this helmet for my 3 year old for his first snow boarding experience! I was concerned that it would be too big for him but the XS Fit him perfectly and looked cool too! He should be able to get several seasons out of this!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 16, 2012
This helmet was just as advertised. Size is correct, good quality and quick shipping. I would buy another one if I really needed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my daughter needed, March 22, 2014
First day using the helmet on the slopes... My eleven year old daughter took her time moving away from the lift after jumping off. The chair came around and struck her on the head. The helmet sustained a deep quarter inch (deep) by a half inch (diameter), almost as if something with a sharp corner struck her head. The extent of damage suggest she would have definitely needed stitches [if not worse] if she had not worn a helmet on that day. In the end, she said dad, "I'm glad that I was wearing a helmet." Enough said...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet and value, January 18, 2014
My son loves this helmet he has a big head for a 6 year old but this fits great and we hope to get a few years out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, nice price point., January 15, 2014
Great Product, nice price point. Keeps the kids nice and warm, but ventilated enough that they don't over heat! Great find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 8, 2014
This helmet is well made and definitely worth the price. It's looks nice, has really good padding (especially over the ears), it has a nicely made adjustable chin strap and is a perfect fit for my 11 yr old son.

5.0 out of 5 stars great helmet, March 7, 2013
my 12 year old loves it. Keeps his head nice and warm. Very comfortable. fit as described. great quality. would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm; a great value, February 20, 2013
My fourth grader (a not infrequent complainer) wore his helmet for three days without complaint. It was always comfortable and warm (including on a windy, 8 degree F day). Plus, for the price, it beats renting if your wear it more than a couple of times (AND you don't have to get skeeved out by someone else's wee beasties living in the liner). It does seem to fit a little large on the low end of a wide size range and it should have come with a storage bag (like other Smith helmets), but the finish is nice and the liner was plush. Overall, a great value that should last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, February 7, 2013
Bought this just as a precautionary for my 4 year old son.. First time snow tubing.. Glad i did.. Third time down hill he rolled and the helmet did its job. Funny when i was little we had a wool hat and that was it.. Worked great on top of hill as well with built in ear flaps .. kept his head nice and warm...

Smith Optics Zoom Junior Helmet, Youth, Black