Smith Optics Sidekick Youth Goggle (Black, Rc36)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Youth Fit--Small and Helmet Compatible
- Dual Thermal Lens with Fox-X Anti-Fog Treatment
- Single Pivot, Self-Adjusting Outrigger
- Dual-Side Strap Adjustment
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
|Package Height||2.7 x 3.7 x 7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
* Flexible frame wraps around face easily.
* Wide, adjustable elastic band makes wearing comfortable
* The elastic band has some inner coating that ensures it sticks to the helmet
* Top and bottom vents
* Soft foam padding where it makes contactd with the face
* For ages 3 and up - our daughter is almost 10 and they are quite comfortable
I wish they came with a carrying bag but, at this price, I understand why they don't.
Again, I expect these to last at least one more season, possibly two. I am very happy with my purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When your youngster's sports change, think safety and add a splash of style. These goggles were bought with a new helmet. The pair worked great together!Published 23 months ago by 83Julieinwi
We bought these for our 4 and 6 year olds. They love them. These go easily over a helmet, do not obstruct view, do not get foggy. So, we are very happy with our purchase.Published 23 months ago by Anthony Dahlen
These goggles fit great on my 4 year old daughter. She just wore them for her ski lesson this week, and they are comfortable and have a nice amount of tint. Read morePublished on January 10, 2014 by fountained
The lens work well but the magnetic attachment of the strap came off after the 3rd use and just before a ski lesson. :(Published on June 7, 2013 by K. Moreno
They were perfect - they said "used" but when they arrived I could swear they were brand new. And they fit my 7 year old perfectly, he loves them. great googlesPublished on March 1, 2013 by D. Cummings
got these for my boy for ski lessons. worked out perfect between the snow and sunshine, they are the perfcet fit and goggle for a new skier.Published on February 25, 2013 by Cort Beckman
These goggles are ok for kids, especially for the price. But i ended up buying other kid goggles and i spent a little more, but the other ones i purchased were much better.Published on February 21, 2013 by Gina
My children loved these on our ski trip this weekend! They fit right around their helmets too! Nice googles! Would order more!Published on February 19, 2013 by LC