4.0 out of 5 stars Great Goggles Age 3-6
Found it very hard to purchase goggles because of the lack of specific sizing. These SIDEKICK goggles have a description of "Youth Fit-Small", very vague. The packaging clearly states "Age 3-6". Other than that, these goggles worked great for my son. Minus one star for the poor communication of the sizing.
Published on April 5, 2012 by K. Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Foam a little itchy
We like the goggles, but after an hour or so our kid will complain that the goggles are tickling his face. The foam is either itchy or scratchy, but while it's on it works well and doesn't fog up
Published 24 months ago by WA User

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Goggles Age 3-6, April 5, 2012
K. Cook (Arkansas, United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is 3 years and up - great product, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Smith Optics Sidekick Youth Goggle (Sports)
These goggles fit well and say on the box 3 and up. I would recommend these and the quality is good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smith Optic Sidekick Youth Googles, October 23, 2012
I ordered the Smith Optic Sidekick Youth googles for my 6 yr old grandson for his birthday. He loved them and they fit over his ski helmet really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Foam a little itchy, December 28, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt cheap, April 22, 2014
Purchased these for my son who just began skiing this year. I wanted a nice pair of googles without the hefty price tag. These seemed to fit the order. Upon receiving, I felt that they seem cheaply made, especially in the foam area surrounding the face. Pretty sure that the foam would come off after a few uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety and style!, March 8, 2014
When your youngster's sports change, think safety and add a splash of style. These goggles were bought with a new helmet. The pair worked great together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice goggles, March 7, 2014
We bought these for our 4 and 6 year olds. They love them. These go easily over a helmet, do not obstruct view, do not get foggy. So, we are very happy with our purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice goggles, January 10, 2014
These goggles fit great on my 4 year old daughter. She just wore them for her ski lesson this week, and they are comfortable and have a nice amount of tint. She wears a helmet, and these fit great around it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice google-poor design, June 7, 2013
The lens work well but the magnetic attachment of the strap came off after the 3rd use and just before a ski lesson. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars kids goggles, March 1, 2013
They were perfect - they said "used" but when they arrived I could swear they were brand new. And they fit my 7 year old perfectly, he loves them. great googles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›