Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Smith Optics Women's Intrigue Snow Sports Helmet (Bronze Keys, Medium)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%

on April 11, 2013
I have skied for 30+ years without a helmet, but having bonked my head rather badly a couple of weeks ago and suffering the resultant whiplash, I thought the message was clear. I was told it would be silly to try to buy a helmet online without having tried several (or several hundred), but I wanted brown and no one seems to carry anything for women that isn't black, white, or pink. I took a chance based on the reviews. I ordered a medium accidentally - according to the measurement chart I needed a large - but it fits perfectly, so maybe this runs a tad large. It is warm, fits snugly, but comfortably, and doesn't turn me into a bobblehead...not sure why I resisted wearing one all these years. I have gotten compliments on the slight sparkle in the sunshine, and really could not be happier with this purchase, especially since it was the first and only helmet I tried. Might be a bit pricey compared to some, but hey, I never left the house and it was delivered to my door in time for the following ski weekend...how do you beat that?
on March 31, 2011
This is my first helmet and I was more than pleased. It is lightweight and has a very soft, plush interior and chin strap. I hardly knew I was wearing the helmet. It was alot warmer than a hat. I'm glad I finally made the decision to wear a helmet after over 30 years of skiing without. This helmet did not disappoint.
on January 28, 2013
I purchased this helmet for my wife and we are both really pleased with how it looks and how it feels. It is very well made and is very warm. It also has all the high-end features you want in a helmet but at a good price. This is the one to get. Enjoy!
on February 28, 2012
I have used this helmet for a few weeks now while snowboarding and I really love it. The denim detail on the gunmetal helmet looks really cool. The cushioning and ear protectors are nice and cushy, and I feel really comfortable wearing it. This helmet has saved me numerous times already as I am still a padawan snowboarder and tend to fall down a lot. This is such a good buy, and I'm so happy with it!
on February 20, 2011
Excellent helmet, warm, soft, and light weight. I decided on this one after quite a bit of research and I'm glad I did. Highly recommend it. We skied in temperates 5 below and my head stayed toasty warm. Goggles clip nicely on the back. My husband (an expert skier and gear afficionado) was impressed at how light it was and might even consider trading in his hat for better protection. I measured my head for size and found the medium fit perfectly with the inner adjustment band.
on January 18, 2014
This helmut is very warm and comfortable. Love the ivory color. I would recommend trying them on in a store first to check size and make sure it fits with your goggles. I have oakleys and they pair well together with minimal gaps.
on February 7, 2011
I love this helmet - it's cute, comfortable and warm. The vents are easy to adjust and I love the fuzzy chin strap. The adjustable sizing, once you figure it out, results in a great fit. I have an average size head and the medium fit perfectly with minimal adjusting. And, the ear flaps are removable, which is great for spring skiing days. Amazon had a great selection of colors and sizes, where most vendors only had black, white and brown!
on January 22, 2012
I tried on this helmet in the store and was thrilled that I finally found one that fit my head perfectly. It's a major plus that you can tighten or loosen the helmet for that perfect fit. I've always worn a hat under my helmets but this one fits so well and is very warm so there is no need for the beanie! LOVE THIS!
on August 29, 2014
great helmet
on July 21, 2015
I really like this helmet, it fits very well without giving me a headache after wearing it for a long time that I sometimes get from other helmets. I got a size M even though normally for hats I would go for a S and it fits just right. I got it in the dark brown color, it has a nice gloss to it.